DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Hand/Palm Odor Remover (Lasts Forever)
  • 5 star 62 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• An useful thing to have in a kitchen

posted by skocko76 on 09/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

-It's relatively cheap...I've first seen such a product for $15, albeit larger (small soap size).
    -It's well built, hollow inside but I can't find the seam marks... so it won't scratch you or anything during use.
    -Seems to work if you use it directly after cutting onions

Cons:

-small and thin....it's kinda hard to rub it against your hands...it tends to move with hand movement while inbetween two palms. It's too thin to get a grip and tends to fall into the cup of the palm while rubbing.
    -My GF thinks it doesn't work very well and I doubt it'll see much use from her. I think the product works fine, it's her fault to try to get rid of the odor 2 hours after cutting alot of onions and letting the stench soak into the skin.

OtherThoughts:

I cleaned the table of the onion leftovers and skin while my GF was cooking. I used this product right away and it worked nicely.
    So basically, use it right away. If you really cut a truckload of onion then it may not remove all the stench (especially not 2 hours later lol).

Bottomline:

Buy it if this concept of a soap is new to you and you'd like to experiment a bit.
    If you're familliar with such products and would like to get one to see frequent use, buy a larger one.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections