DX » Community » Reviews » 6-LED Illuminated 65mm 4x Magnifier (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVdovec on 11/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:fits nicely to hand, magnification is pretty nice. build in LEDs are bright enough with fully charged batteries Cons:the cover of batteries is very unstable. mine will come off when i try to turn the light on. also the switch is a little bit odd. it has 3 positi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomasweden on 06/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Made of glass. The LED gives a smoth well spread light. Generally a good design Cons:The only negative thing I can say is about the on and off switch. It has a cheap plastic feeling. OtherThoughts:I am happy for the product, well worth the price. The magnifier are made... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVector4 on 07/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The magnifier has 6 LEDs on the periphery, so, unlike the traditional one-lamp-lighted loupes, it evenly distributes light over the object that you are trying to view. That's especially helpful when viewing a flat object, such as a book page. The LEDs provide soft light t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 07/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good weight Bright with 6 LEDs 2 switch positions/brightnesses Big lens Cons:Two position switch easy to leave on! I still want it to be brighter OtherThoughts:I bought this because of the price and reviews, and reckon this is one of the better of this type on... Read more

3 0
  • posted bytoytunone on 04/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good size, common batteries, really useful illumination. The lens appears to be of good quality. Magnification is about right. Cons:Slightly heavy, switch is stiff. The finish is chrome on silver plastic. OtherThoughts:Use only new alkaline batteries to obtain... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleuscipio on 04/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This type of magnifier costs very much money and the price of Dealextreme.com is a nice price. + great price! + good quality lens; + simple, works everytime; + standard type of batteries (2xAAA); + realy compact and comfortable; + good in the hand; + presence of backlight... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections