DX » Community » Reviews » 6-LED Illuminated 65mm 4x Magnifier (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVdovec on 11/09/2012

fits nicely to hand, magnification is pretty nice. build in LEDs are bright enough with fully charged batteries the cover of batteries is very unstable. mine will come off when i try to turn the light on. also the switch is a little bit odd. it has 3 positions. top - stronger light, middle and very unstable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomasweden on 06/06/2012

Made of glass. The LED gives a smoth well spread light. Generally a good design The only negative thing I can say is about the on and off switch. It has a cheap plastic feeling. I am happy for the product, well worth the price. The magnifier are made of glass so stronger than plastic that use to easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVector4 on 07/31/2011

The magnifier has 6 LEDs on the periphery, so, unlike the traditional one-lamp-lighted loupes, it evenly distributes light over the object that you are trying to view. That's especially helpful when viewing a flat object, such as a book page. The LEDs provide soft light that won't blind you if accidentally ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byllasher on 07/03/2011

Good weight Bright with 6 LEDs 2 switch positions/brightnesses Big lens Two position switch easy to leave on! I still want it to be brighter I bought this because of the price and reviews, and reckon this is one of the better of this type on Dx. The LEDs around the rim of the lens look a bit bling, but ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bytoytunone on 04/27/2010

good size, common batteries, really useful illumination. The lens appears to be of good quality. Magnification is about right. Slightly heavy, switch is stiff. The finish is chrome on silver plastic. Use only new alkaline batteries to obtain very good illumination on both levels, rechargeables don't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleuscipio on 04/21/2010

This type of magnifier costs very much money and the price of Dealextreme.com is a nice price. + great price! + good quality lens; + simple, works everytime; + standard type of batteries (2xAAA); + realy compact and comfortable; + good in the hand; + presence of backlight. - backlight is not so bright ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections