DX » Community » Reviews » IPEGA PG-9025 Multimedia Bluetooth v3.0 + HS Controller for Cell Phone / Tablet PC - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLoKKeR on 02/19/2014

It is very user friendly, very good material, it is very comfortable to use and simple to configure, you can download the IPEGA App to configure it from http://www.aipaige.com that let it work anyway if you have problem pairing it and letting it working. By the way, make sure to unpair, turn off, turn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvetec99 on 02/17/2014

This bluetooth controler is great. I really like the design. The button layout is perfectly fitting into my hands. I bought it more than a month ago and I can not get enough useing it. It is very easy to connect to your device (Galaxy S3). The latency is very good and reactions are immediate. It is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhundemberg on 01/06/2014

Good price, usefull, ease to conect, and anatomical form and compatible whit mtk processor core. bom preço, fácil de conectar e anatômico e compatível com o núcleo MTK do processador users guide is confuse, I can`t conect using their tips, I need try some times up to conect. ... Read more

Ipega controler in THL W100

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections