DX » Community » Reviews » IPEGA PG-9025 Multimedia Bluetooth v3.0 + HS Controller for Cell Phone / Tablet PC - White
Customer’s impression:
Ninguno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodrigo312 on 10/20/2014

excelente producto, buena calidad, facilidad de uso, convierte tu smarphone en una consola portátil, con ventajas de autonomía y calidad.

Impression:Ninguno;

0 0 0

• posted byLoKKeR on 02/19/2014

It is very user friendly, very good material, it is very comfortable to use and simple to configure, you can download the IPEGA App to configure it from http://www.aipaige.com that let it work anyway if you have problem pairing it and letting it working. By the way, make sure to unpair, turn off,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvetec99 on 02/17/2014

This bluetooth controler is great. I really like the design. The button layout is perfectly fitting into my hands. I bought it more than a month ago and I can not get enough useing it. It is very easy to connect to your device (Galaxy S3). The latency is very good and reactions are immediate. It... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhundemberg on 01/06/2014

Good price, usefull, ease to conect, and anatomical form and compatible whit mtk processor core. bom preço, fácil de conectar e anatômico e compatível com o núcleo MTK do processador users guide is confuse, I can`t conect using their tips, I need try some times up to Eu a... Read more

Ipega controler in THL W100

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections