DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered Cooling Fan (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 30 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykimboho on 05/21/2014

Small, quiet and serves its purpose. Perfect as a desk fan for when it's really hot in the morning. I don't need it all day but just for when I arrive at work after a long bike ride. Not a very strong breeze. Don't use it if you won't be within 2-4 feet of the fan. I was hoping it would come in a more fun colour. I got the grey one which is a bit boring.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZepps on 05/13/2014

- Works nicely - Decent amount of wind for the size - Realy noiseless, which was a deal breaker for me - You can choose color: I've got an orange one. I would really prefer black, gray or even white. Orange is really not what I would choose. - If could have stronger wind for this size, or at least 2 options with Low/High power. Just leave it plugged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydolphinjack on 12/17/2013

It has been running for more than a year, a great help on a desktop when sweating. Plug it in, give a little time and blissful cool breeze dries you up. +Durable +Cools enough Mine is black, so color can be anything I guess. Doesn't really matter me. Works with any usb port, so it's portable if one has a battery bank, solar charger or such. I'm thinking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrimolo on 11/22/2013

As most improbable it sounds considering its size, this cooling fan actually does a great job! I use it on my desk every single day. It is cute, even this orange one I got... but would like to choose the color myself. I would get it in black. You can not choose the color you want. It is given randomly to you. I got an orange one. It is cute... but..... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeiv92 on 10/16/2013

It has a good size, very simple and clear a nice breeze. The price is good, not expensive nor cheap. Easy to use and does not make any noise. Just what I wanted. The best thing is that it connects via USB, it is very comfortable. The material is good, albeit plastic, does not break easily. Missing more power, even so right. If I had a power button, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynietie on 10/09/2013

cheap sturdy / good build compact USB powered easy to use only provides some cooling can't adjust angle makes some noise The package it came in looked pretty beat up, I thought it will be broken. Luckily it was fine. While gaming I often get very sweaty hands (even when its cold in my room) so I used this fan to cool down my hands. Does not provide ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinciitis on 06/30/2013

This is a high quality usb fan. It's very quiet and produces a reasonably good breeze. I use it as my desktop fan at work. You'll be able to feel the wind from about 35-45 cm, which is nice, considering the size of this fan. You'll won't be able to choose a color of the fan,it comes random, I got mine in orange. When I got this I was really happy for ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypaschendale on 06/10/2013

the design is good, it doesn't really look cheap - the fan works quite well, it blows much better than i expected - you can adjust the blow angle from up to down - you just plug it and it plays, you can also use it from USB/AC build quality is not the best but it does its job. it doesn't seem to break off but you can feel it when you touch the device ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminereon on 05/13/2013

Lightweight, quiet, one-button operation. None experienced. I bought this as I was looking for a simple USB-powered fan to position behind two PC monitors for cooling purposes. I wanted something simple to operate, quiet and durable. This was exactly it! As I bulk-bought a third one, I plugged it into the USB port of my 42" TV - so now, every time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarthjee on 03/09/2013

-Big enough to produce a lot of wind -light enough to get it from here to there -cheap enough to have one at home and one at work -not that noisy -the wind it generates is difuse, so you have to ether put it too close (30 cm) or be in a not that hot enviroment -if you want to use it to refresh the laptop, i would recomend a bendable one i am buying ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections