DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered Cooling Fan (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 25 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZepps on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works nicely - Decent amount of wind for the size - Realy noiseless, which was a deal breaker for me Cons:- You can choose color: I've got an orange one. I would really prefer black, gray or even white. Orange is really not what I would choose. - If could ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynietie on 10/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap sturdy / good build compact USB powered easy to use Cons:only provides some cooling can't adjust angle makes some noise OtherThoughts:The package it came in looked pretty beat up, I thought it will be broken. Luckily it was fine. While gaming I often get very swea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinciitis on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a high quality usb fan. It's very quiet and produces a reasonably good breeze. I use it as my desktop fan at work. You'll be able to feel the wind from about 35-45 cm, which is nice, considering the size of this fan. Cons:You'll won't be able to choose a color o... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypaschendale on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the design is good, it doesn't really look cheap - the fan works quite well, it blows much better than i expected - you can adjust the blow angle from up to down - you just plug it and it plays, you can also use it from USB/AC Cons:build quality is not the best... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminereon on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lightweight, quiet, one-button operation. Cons:None experienced. OtherThoughts:I bought this as I was looking for a simple USB-powered fan to position behind two PC monitors for cooling purposes. I wanted something simple to operate, quiet and durable. This was exactly... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarthjee on 03/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Big enough to produce a lot of wind -light enough to get it from here to there -cheap enough to have one at home and one at work -not that noisy Cons:-the wind it generates is difuse, so you have to ether put it too close (30 cm) or be in a not that hot envir... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasequra on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Light weight. - Very quiet ONLY WHEN it doesn't make weird noise. - Decent wind. Actually more like a breeze but adequate for desk work. Cons:- It makes weird noise when I tilt the fan downward. Probably caused by vibration. I had to tape couple places to eliminate th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuizramones on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The material making up the fan is good and durable. Portable fan that has good connectivity with usb input. The extension cable is also good. Cons:The fan is not very powerful. The power it is similar to a cooler computer. The fan cools, but if you're hot, do not go expec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFloraFlower on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It super light, but still has enough plastic for the case over the actual fan blade. Very handing and its USB for power, so can plug in to any computer. Using it in office because it is not too loud. Cons:Wish it had mini wheels or the stronger foam on the bottom. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaylons on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well, this is a simple device: an USB-powered fan. However, its is a very well done one. First of all, the power is honest for its size and price - you can feel a breeze for almost a meter away from it, but the sweet spot is about 50cm from the fan. But the main... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections