DX » Community » Reviews » USB 18-Key Silicone Numeric Keypad/Numpad for Laptop (70CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosemorenosanchez on 01/27/2014

very useful, colours are nice! This item has a 70 cm cable, enough for all works to do with it. Waterproof. It is cheap and cool due to the colours (white and blue) you can choose other colours when you use the keypad with num lock some keys in my personal computer doesn´t run due to it, such as ?¿() etc. It´s similar to push Fn key and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxcissors on 10/14/2013

It's waterproof, it has a useful retractable cord, and it works well. The keys are easy to press, and the numlock indicator is useful, I guess. It's also pretty cheap. It looks horribly cheap. Aesthetically speaking the font just clashes with different shapes and sizes. It also feels cheap, with the buttons being soft, and you can feel all the harder ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywayne441185 on 06/10/2013

Waterproof! Ideal if you have a drink near it. Even dustproof too! It has an anti slip bottom which is a very good idea! Does not make a click sound as a normal keyboard does :( and the wire is a little bit flimsy... AND A BRIGHT LED! - put a piece of tape on it. Maybe the wire should be more strong... but if you take care it's not a problem. Ideal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuethar on 01/18/2011

There is no problem connecting to the USB. Laptop is able to detect the keypad immediately. Product is as per expected, light weight and no frills. I like the "enter" button. The buttons can be alittle insensitive so just need to press harder. All buttons are fairly easy to press. In my country, it cost about US$10 to get one key pad but here ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections