Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeadpandrums on 06/25/2013

2 half-spheres with velcro sticky pads to attach to your device, gives about 3cm height to the device. Has dropped the temperature of my laptop by 6 degrees by allowing the bottom fan to intake more air. Easily removable and reattatchable, cheap, fits in seconds They are plastic and have no grip, leaving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysocaire on 12/06/2011

+ Very convenient + Helps the hands and eyes + Very ergonomic + Has a very strong glue + It's detachable + Nice packaging + Very good price. + Nothing really. I bought 2 of this since I work with a laptop most of the day. I used a box or a spare mouse to elevate the laptop until I found this product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWickedChef on 10/28/2011

These laptop legs are very handy indeed. I bought these to replace the missing rubber leg on the underneath of the computer and they work very well , I once had an overheating laptop and now i can keep the fans in the air so its great =) Build quality is good but if i want to remove the glued on Velcro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhem01 on 10/08/2011

They're very good at allowing your coolers to have better access to air, and the quality seems great. The price is okay and everything. They're very easy to put on your laptop, and they very easy to take off. Frankly I can't really think of any cons - maybe it could be a little cheaper, but on the other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystewie on 09/08/2011

I had to buy this because my laptop overheats so much and this was very helpful with that. It also helped by putting the laptop in a comfortable angle to type. I think i have seen this with a higher price somewhere, so this is a good deal. Doesnt add bulk to the laptop and its still easy to transport.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFedeCNC on 09/06/2011

- It considerably rises the base of the notebook to give more space for ventilation grills. - The balls can be quickly detached. You can for instance raise the notebook when ambient temperature is high of when using stressful applications, or even for easier transportation. - Discrete, black color. -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynaniedadi on 06/22/2011

Product easy to use and very effective. Very easy to install on the notebook. Another interesting factor is that the balls from the back (which raise the laptop) are attached by Velcro that is pasted on the notebook, thereby allowing the balls are removed, leaving only the thin adhesive velcro on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZitun on 06/19/2011

- Instantly improves air circulation of any laptop thus solving overheating problems without the need of an external fan or a cooling pad. - Also improves writing posture because with it the rear part of your laptop is a couple centimetres higher - at least for me, it made the typing process more comfortable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLiandra08 on 05/11/2011

-Good Quality -Proper ventilation -Adds incline for better typing posture -Good price compared to cooling pad -Velcro helps placing them for the first time, and also ease of removal when needed -No cons at all with the item as it does what it should and a bit more. -Has rubber pads for the bottom front ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymacchiaazzurro on 01/20/2011

My old laptop was pretty hot and i bought this to cool the laptop down. Comparing with those cooling fan, this is cheap and easy to carry around, plus it work the same, to release heat. You have to stick it on your laptop and so removing it might stain the laptop. i haven remove yet, its so good. The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections