DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Slim Fit Inclined Zipper Cardigan for Men - Deep Grey (Size-M)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycardealpt on 05/13/2014

Good quality coat. Feels smooth and looks stilish like the pictures The deliver took to much time. I waited 1 month to get it. All my jackets are M, and they fit well on me, but this one was way too short on sleves and too thin. This jacket feels more like an Small size. I didn't tested the mesures before ordering, but it certanly isn't an Medium size.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRAULJRJR on 01/27/2014

The product looks just like the picture, the fabric is very soft and the price is fair enough, 'cause here in Mexico is hard to find models like this and if you find they are much more expensive. Delivery time was nearly a month to Mexico, and does not specify if the size is Chinese or American, because not always you have a measuring tape at hand to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymanuelgc on 01/16/2014

It's nice, of good material and it is comfortable, it's what you saw now, that style is fashionable clothing with a slanted side zipper, neck is comfortable and combination of colors are very nice. Zipper works perfectly, no jams. is a good clothes, I liked to everything in general I have nothing bad to say except that you look good your size, my size ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections