DX » Community » Reviews » 3V~8.4V 5W Cree 5-Mode Circuit Board for Flashlights (16.8mm*6.3mm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLollerkopter on 05/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's very small and compact - I like the high, middle and low modes - One, or two serially connected Li-ion battery cell is an accepted power source Cons:- Strobe and S.O.S. modes is useless for me - The factory soldered cables is very thin, the black cable is loosene... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrishh777 on 09/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm using this driver to drive a CREE XR-E P4. The driver looks well made and pretty compact. 17mm is about the right size for most 16340/18650 based flashlights. Driver works with either 1x18650 battery or 2x14340 batteries. With 2 batteries the led is bright... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoboegg on 06/01/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I used one of these, along with SKU 5937 and a spare Cree XR-E P4 emitter, to make a P60 drop in module. The driver is a perfect fit and pretty easy to fit. The five modes are very useful to conserve battery life-when needed. This would also make an ideal replacemen... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections