- very small board
- wide range of input voltage
- keeps a minimal light on even when the batteries are extremely low, going into a kind of "low-strobe" mode the memory and modes controller died after the first time I drained the batteries completely.
since then it only works in HI mode I soldered two cables to the contacts on the ... Read more
- It's very small and compact.
- I like the high, middle and low modes - One, or two serially connected Li-ion battery cell is an accepted power source.
- The memory mode is very useful. - Strobe and S.O.S. modes is useless for me - The factory soldered cables is very thin, both cable is loosened immediately (not a big a cons, I replaced the thin cables ... Read more
Curcuit board is as described. The board is very easy to mod despite the fact that it came without any instructions. Memory mode works fine. All 5 modes are working nicely. The Mid and Low mode are really useful, mid being bright enough for distance throw and low being not too dim. Board looks a little fragile. So pay a little attention when modding.... Read more
CHEAP Moddable Works great! Did I mention cheap? This product is amazing I tell you! I tried sticking it in a sku.23653 (which I ordered from ebay and has a broken driver board) and I have to say that High is just as high as direct drive (or at least I can't tell the difference)Low is exactly what I need and Strobe seems very tactical if I do say so ... Read more
-cheap -4 usefulness settings (hi/mid/lo/strobe) -good efficiency -Good sandwich, but component isn't outside (has little protected) -The medium and low settings is flashes very fast. (I think it's good, because I'm looking more light.) -isn't hot -Cell's voltage is high, then the driver efficiency. -isn't 1,2 A power -The negative pole to emitter and ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.