DX » Community » Reviews » 3V~8.4V 5W Cree 5-Mode Memory Circuit Board for Flashlights (16.7mm*6.3mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytonighx on 10/04/2012

- very small board - cheap - wide range of input voltage - keeps a minimal light on even when the batteries are extremely low, going into a kind of "low-strobe" mode the memory and modes controller died after the first time I drained the batteries completely. since then it only works in HI ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLollerkopter on 06/11/2012

- It's very small and compact. - I like the high, middle and low modes - One, or two serially connected Li-ion battery cell is an accepted power source. - The memory mode is very useful. - Strobe and S.O.S. modes is useless for me - The factory soldered cables is very thin, both cable is loosened immediately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byABC1950 on 07/02/2010

Curcuit board is as described. The board is very easy to mod despite the fact that it came without any instructions. Memory mode works fine. All 5 modes are working nicely. The Mid and Low mode are really useful, mid being bright enough for distance throw and low being not too dim. Board looks a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfiveseven808 on 04/27/2010

CHEAP Moddable Works great! Did I mention cheap? This product is amazing I tell you! I tried sticking it in a sku.23653 (which I ordered from ebay and has a broken driver board) and I have to say that High is just as high as direct drive (or at least I can't tell the difference)Low is exactly what I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLaciSupreme on 08/06/2009

-cheap -4 usefulness settings (hi/mid/lo/strobe) -good efficiency -Good sandwich, but component isn't outside (has little protected) -The medium and low settings is flashes very fast. (I think it's good, because I'm looking more light.) -isn't hot -Cell's voltage is high, then the driver efficiency. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections