DX » Community » Reviews » 6V 5W Circuit Board w/ Cree for Flashlights (16.8mm*3.1mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjwxyz on 05/07/2012

1 mode, no annoying modes, great simple on/off driver Spare pads for another 7315 driver makes it quick and easy to update the output current. Another bonus is the ability to put a 4th amc7135 (upside down) between the existing 7135 and the empty pad allowing easy installment for a total of 4 without ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydesolder on 01/21/2011

This is a very good regulator for driving one LED with 1x Li-ion or 3-4x NiMH. It is a LINEAR regulator, so excess voltage is burned off as heat. Normally that's bad for efficiency, but so long as you use 1xLi or 3xNi, there is very little voltage drop needed. Efficiency will start off at 85% with a ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byPatrik28 on 11/17/2010

- No fancy modes, just on-off driver - Provides 700mA for Cree Q5 (actually this isn't a good thing) - You have to add a third amc7135 into the empty place on the pcb to get a 1A capable driver. But there is nothing to do to get this a 1.2A driver. - Solderings are bad: lots of tin and cold joints - ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byecotack on 02/14/2010

Simple circuit using 7135 ICs Not sure what you will get, some got boards with only two 7135s, my board had three 7135s. So not a 5W board. Its a bit worrying that people have received different to what is in the image. It was no great loss to me as I have a spare 7135 and all I needed was the different ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections