DX » Community » Reviews » Charge/Discharge Protective Circuit Board for Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries (17.4mm*1.9mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynevik on 11/26/2013

I bought 15 of these charge/discharge protective circuit boards last year and found that they all worked well. I fitted one to each battery in sets of 4 and also bought DX Kapton tape, SKU5442 to insulate them and bind the cells together. I ordered an extra 3 charge/discharge protective circuit boards ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byoshokry on 10/23/2013

This can be easily attached to any unprotected 18650 battery. Provides protection from overcharging, over discharging, short circuit etc. I have a bunch of 18650 units and I tried it on one of them. Works as advertised. Can not see any specific cons really. Maybe the cuttoff voltage should be 3v instead ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFiredog91902 on 04/07/2013

Discharge cut off protection below 2.75v or 10A. Reset not automatic even when all voltages removed. I've found the best method is momentary short of the neg (battery) to neg (output) via a push button switch or springy tab solder to board. Can be used to protect series wired multi cell batteries as ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byZigger on 01/28/2013

Good PCB, good quality factory soldering. Also good solder pads, easy to use. Terminal voltage rating not very good, but acceptable. Short circuit protection also works well. Low work current in this version - about 3,5 - 4A max. I need about 7-8A, so last time i brought this PCM 2x in quantity for resoldering.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byironsmiter on 01/15/2013

Perfect form factor for 18650 laptop cells. Good price Nicely sized connector strips. The rated 10A is WAY overkill for single cell usage even if it does trip before you get there. No gasket or washer, to keep it properly spaced on the bottom of the cell when making a protected battery. The rating on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrombox on 01/03/2013

the most important thing is that you don't have to build it yourself.after using it intensively i can tell that it certainly saves your liion from bursting into pieces and killing everybody around.it protects from allmost every error in charging and using the battery.however it is important to know what ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZdenekJi on 12/23/2012

This protection circuit fits on the negative (-) side of standard 18650 lithium cells found in laptop batteries. It actually has 3 wires in the shape of thin stripes. The positive wire is the long one. It only taps the positive terminal of the battery. The shorter negative lead is connected to the battery'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byperdification on 10/14/2012

Really cheap protection circuit, SAVED MY LIFE A FEW TIMES and prevented the battery from blowing up when I plugged it into a cheap china made faulty charger. This is a must get for all 18650 batteries. Makes the battery longer than the standard 18650 size, may not fit for some torches/devices/battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMeow88 on 11/10/2011

Very cheap Well built Long enough tabs Fast delivery Seems to work fine. I bought these to replace a stock protection circuit i had on a blue trustfire 18650. I had stripped out the trustfire's circuit and transferred it to my diy parallel 8 cell pack. It couldnt run my voltage booster circuit connected ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bylukasandrysik on 01/18/2011

Cheap (considering free shipping with only one piece of it) Small, compact form (fits 18650 cell) Cutoff voltages could be more...considerate. I'm afraid the battery taken to these voltages will die fast - but IT IS ONLY PROTECTION - not charger. It is supposed to be the last protection against fire,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections