DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire C3 Stainless Steel 5-Mode 190-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*AA/1*14500)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysylbldo on 02/12/2014

Very nice Stainless Steel case with nice finishing lines and resistance. Weighty torch for the size, it makes you think about its sturdiness. The glow-in-the-dark tail cap and front o-ring are shocking in the darkness. The 5 mode switch its unnecessary. It will have done with just 2 or 3 modes. I can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreginamvi on 11/28/2013

The lantern is beautiful, sophisticated, light and your excellent brightness. In relation to the cost / benefit'm very satisfied with the purchase. Would buy again for gift giving at Christmas, but would not arrive on time in Brazil to date. But buy without fear that the flashlight is very good. I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylusch on 07/30/2013

Best flashlight so far for keeping it daily in your pocket. the make is very good, stainless steel will show only slight scratches even in long use. i use it as well as my bike light, it´s strong enough. almost waterpoof, so no problem to ride in rain. no hard edges, your pockets will appreciate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybilltheduck on 03/11/2012

uses AA and 14500 lithium battery's brushed stainless steel case. small and bright for its power source(AA) the rear o-ring fell apart the second time i used it. 5 modes are very annoying. the lens case on my light is a bit out of round. in high mode, my light flickers a little. i would prefer a two ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeathtruth on 02/23/2012

- Very strong body. - Attractive looking torch. - High quality machining. - Brightest handheld torch my family and I have ever seen. - Can use common 1.2V/1.5V AA battery - Can use powerful 14500 lithium battery which really makes this torch shine! - Glow in the dark switch (at back) - Glow in the dark ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted by51coronet on 11/19/2011

Small bright for the power source. Stainless steel construction. Can carry it in your pocket without the switch activating the light by accident since it is recessed near perfect amount. No spring on head end of battery tube. No easy way to replace refector or led. My refelctor has some sort of smudge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrazK on 10/13/2011

Great build quality and shine. Light has 5 modes that all work great. I work in EMS and am constantly going into dark houses this light shines everything up adequately enough that I don't miss a thing. The light is also small and portable which I love, I was not looking for a big bulky thing. This light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoneyAndChicks on 07/12/2011

->Solid steel body ->Glowing o-ring and tail button. This feature is better and less expensive than a tritium key chain. The o-ring shines A LOT for a few minutes after turning off the light. After a few hours both the o-ring and button can be spotted easily if its very dark -> Uses AA batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrizaoztop on 06/24/2011

Very nice body structure and overall quality, which changed my opinion totally about chinese quality. Its heavy. And its dense comparing my other flashlights. But, its not a really con. Because if you want a stainless steel and rigid body it should be dense. Even its rather small, its good combination ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRezolution02 on 05/28/2011

- Very nicely machined - Excellent quality stainless material - Nicely sealed to keep out water - Glow in the dark o-rings are a huge plus - The fact that it will run on a single AA battery with the buck-boost circuit included is a real plus for me - Great for and EDC (every day carry) light. Very small ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections