DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 14500 3.7V 900mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 76 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 20 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygugatavo on 07/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:TrustFire Protected 14500 3.7V 900mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries are OK for the daily use, fast shipment received promptly in Portugal. Cons:None at this time, the capacity is not exactly as announced 900mAh but I was expecting that already, something around the 750mA... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybublik11 on 06/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:charges to 4.25 volt iirc. i use it everyday on my flashlight to light dark areas.*on* *off* *on* *off*. last me a couple of weeks. they got undervolt protection and over volt protection. Cons:-flashlight gets hot when battery at full capacity.- slow charge ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPyrpolizer on 06/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nicely packed, came individually shrink wrapped, and all 4 of them inside a useful plastic box holder.Each with it's own protection circuit which is priceless in protecting both the batteries and your circuit or flashlight. Sent with a tracking number too Cons:N... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernandormm on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good batteries. They fit all my AA/14500 flashlights. They produce more light with this batteries but last for less time. They charge nicelly and without getting hot. Stay charged good time. Good shape, the plastic looks nice. They come with a plastic case for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeugeneppc on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works! :) Nice design. Protected! Cons:The low capacity (900 mAh), but it's not a real problem. OtherThoughts:I've ordered 2 batteries for my UniqueFire G10 flashlight. Previously I've used AA batteries. The difference is GREAT! First of all, beam brightene... Read more

Battery
    0 0
  • posted byIllyusha on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great battery as it has integrated circuitry to stop a charger overcharging it and the same circuitry cuts off the charge when the battery gets too low. Over charging or letting the charge drop too low can supposedly cause rechargeable lithium batteries to exp... Read more

1 1
  • posted byhobby16 on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use ONE in a Nikon camera to replace 2 AA batteries. Before using this, I had 2 expensive NiMh batteries. They are practically unusable because of self discharge : after 1 month storage, the camera doesn't work and I you must recharge ! You don't have such p... Read more

2 0
  • posted byljosve on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This battery does its job. compered to other ones I tried, this one has bigger capacity. I use it with small LED torch and for now it works fine. Cons:Capacity my not be the same as written, but still it is more than acceptable. OtherThoughts:If you need batte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuser42015 on 07/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- High voltage, really gives your flashlight a second life - Fits into standard size AA flashlights (tested on 3 different lights) - Holds charge nicely for extended periods of time. - Fast charge times (few hours tops) - Gets hot quickly and warms your hands... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariarosa on 06/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The batteries are ideal for flashlights that require a lot of energy, provide more than an AA battery power Cons:Against some flashlights might not support this kind of batteries due to voltage. But usually all are prepared to withstand the voltage and more ligh... Read more

trustfire
    0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections