DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 14500 3.7V 900mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
good Great deal Still one of a best longa duração
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNesrad on 11/29/2014

I am very satisfied with these batteries and I reordered them to have a few spares. I've been using them for over a year and they work fine. Read more

Impression:Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted bydyaku on 11/09/2014

Пользуюсь уже несколько месяцев. Хорошо держат заряд. правда, есть сомнения по повуду работоспособностмии плати зашиты. Read more

хорошие батареи

Impression:Still one of a best;

0 0 0

• posted byTipika on 09/08/2014

Two useful batteries like this (they are 3.7 V, not 1.5 V as you might expect) at this low price is a bargain. I'm a bit scared about how the shortcircuit protection has been applied, but I have them from more than one year and still work great on my flashlight! Read more

Good price

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byVShura on 08/28/2014

Pros: Protected, good capacity for this size - 680mAh @ 1A, came in nifty plastic box, CHEAP!!!! Cons: A bit overrated capacity, but we all know this thing ;) Conclusion: Simply the best budget 14500. Yes, I know about Sanyo/Sony/DLG, but they are cost twice more than this TrustFires. And stiil mantain ... Read more

Best budget 14500

Impression:Still one of a best;

0 0 0

• posted byAndrePaiz on 07/31/2014

bateria de boa qualidade, dura bastante tempo, lanterna fica até 10 horas ligada, excelente custo e beneficio, já tenho três marca de bateria essa superou minha expectativa Read more

Impression:longa duração;

1 0 0

• posted bygugatavo on 07/09/2014

TrustFire Protected 14500 3.7V 900mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries are OK for the daily use, fast shipment received promptly in Portugal. None at this time, the capacity is not exactly as announced 900mAh but I was expecting that already, something around the 750mAh would be more the number I would ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bybublik11 on 06/14/2014

charges to 4.25 volt iirc. i use it everyday on my flashlight to light dark areas.*on* *off* *on* *off*. last me a couple of weeks. they got undervolt protection and over volt protection. -flashlight gets hot when battery at full capacity.- slow charge time, *but* its good it extends the life of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPyrpolizer on 06/13/2014

Nicely packed, came individually shrink wrapped, and all 4 of them inside a useful plastic box holder.Each with it's own protection circuit which is priceless in protecting both the batteries and your circuit or flashlight. Sent with a tracking number too Not real con, as I knew from other reviews that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlondeboy on 05/08/2014

Good introduction to Lithium batteries. Low cost means you don't have to spend lots of money to get the lithium performance. Obviously not the highest quality but definitely worth the money. Not sure about them having the the stated mAh but they work well for a reasonable amount of time in my torch. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfernandormm on 04/22/2014

Good batteries. They fit all my AA/14500 flashlights. They produce more light with this batteries but last for less time. They charge nicelly and without getting hot. Stay charged good time. Good shape, the plastic looks nice. They come with a plastic case for 4 batteries, very handy!!! They are longer ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections