• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good Still one of a best longa duração
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very good batteries, holds charge !

posted by hobby16 on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I use ONE in a Nikon camera to replace 2 AA batteries. Before using this, I had 2 expensive NiMh batteries. They are practically unusable because of self discharge : after 1 month storage, the camera doesn't work and I you must recharge !
    You don't have such problem anymore, at all, with this battery so your camera is always ready to use. After more than 2 month storage, I see pratically no self-discharge !
    Moreover, just 1 Li-Ion battery gives the same or higher voltage than 2 alkaline batteries or 2 rechargeable NiCd or NiMh batteries, so it's a lightweight technology !

Cons:

No cons I can think of, really.
    Haven't precisely tested the capacity but I'm happy with it since it exceeds my 1300mAh NiMhs on my Nikon camera (thanks probably to its higher full capacity voltage whereas a NiMh battery is triggered as low-battery detected even if it's still full because of its lower voltage).

OtherThoughts:

Beware, use just one Li-Ion battery to replace 2 AA batteries (one of the compartment must be filled with a conductive rod, I use a big fuse)

Bottomline:

One of my best buys

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections