DX » Community » Reviews » 11-LED White Light Camping and Garden Lantern (3*AA)
Customer’s impression:
Good value for the money!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycSharpshooter on 08/26/2014

Pros: Emits good light and uses 3 standard batteries. Very easy to buy extra battery for prolonged blackouts. I bought this to send to my family in the Philippines. They regularly experience blackouts during the rainy season due to downed power lines. The battery lasts for a while and the light I... Read more

Impression:Good value for the money!;

0 0 0

• posted bywarlock1212 on 01/29/2013

This camping light is ok. The amount of light is decent. Comes whit a hock fore hanging. Runs fore a long time. Takes standard batteries. Some what water resistant housing. The camping light was much smaller then i had expected. The plastic is not of vary hie quality. The paint on one of my lamps... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytadej on 06/20/2011

best camping light on DX, not the best overall :) alot of "indirect" lightning visible only in the dark light was constant for more than half hour - didn't try more hook is very useful size very convenient very robust, and nice black color reflecting material could be better i bought to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZacMcKracken on 04/11/2011

- It works - makes some nice light in all directions - takes standart AA Batteries - the Body is tough enough to use it outdoors - The hook to hang it up somewhere broke the first time I hang it up. This is not that bad, I made a new hook of some wire. This works ok. - Its not "ultrabright" but a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbcoon on 11/15/2009

Despite being a small lamp its strong bright white light. Good for situations of lack of light and camping lights because of the diffuse form a small to medium environment easily. Approved.................................................................................. No. Despite being a small... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlightInWinter on 07/27/2009

Shipping was very fast on this item. The light is quite bright for its size. It will easily light up a small bathroom. Useful during a power outage or on a camping trip. Small enough to pack into your kit. Seems to be fairly well built. Black areas of the body and top have nice rubbery feel. The... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere