DX » Community » Reviews » 11-LED White Light Camping and Garden Lantern (3*AA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 01/29/2013

This camping light is ok. The amount of light is decent. Comes whit a hock fore hanging. Runs fore a long time. Takes standard batteries. Some what water resistant housing. The camping light was much smaller then i had expected. The plastic is not of vary hie quality. The paint on one of my lamps is coming of straight out the box. Good thing to have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytadej on 06/20/2011

best camping light on DX, not the best overall :) alot of "indirect" lightning visible only in the dark light was constant for more than half hour - didn't try more hook is very useful size very convenient very robust, and nice black color reflecting material could be better i bought this not to shine into the eyes, but it shines and my eyes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZacMcKracken on 04/11/2011

- It works - makes some nice light in all directions - takes standart AA Batteries - the Body is tough enough to use it outdoors - The hook to hang it up somewhere broke the first time I hang it up. This is not that bad, I made a new hook of some wire. This works ok. - Its not "ultrabright" but enough to light up a small tent - the swich may be pushed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlightInWinter on 07/27/2009

Shipping was very fast on this item. The light is quite bright for its size. It will easily light up a small bathroom. Useful during a power outage or on a camping trip. Small enough to pack into your kit. Seems to be fairly well built. Black areas of the body and top have nice rubbery feel. The plastic lens, or globe area is thicker than I expected.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections