DX » Community » Reviews » 900/950MHz GSM Network 9~11dBi Directional High Gain 7-Unit Antenna (N Female)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywilliansugitani on 01/08/2014

Very good external antenna. Worked perfectly with my repeater. Works very well in areas with poor signal. The quality is good (connector, cable, material), lightweight, not too big, and it's easy to install. I think the price is fair. Models with coaxial cable built-in are better, because reduce loss ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMuriloGuigui on 04/10/2013

Attended with what has been proposed. E nada mais.Securely packaged. Most of them seem like quality product. it's light, compact, portable, grippy, easy to us This product does not have the area range in saying that this announcement, however it is an awesome product, and at a price well affordable. ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byShaeil on 08/27/2012

A great signal booster. Also pretty easy to mount outside. Needs an adapter or manual modification to work with your modem. Back when I bought mine (I have several), there were no N to RP-SMA adapters available on DX and I had to manually modify it. I have it on the roof with the dongle in a sealed container ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjalf77 on 06/05/2012

Antenna is working well for it's price. The built quality is solid. It will do the job. Maybe better protection of material with some protective color so it will not rust. It could prolong it's life for sure. But you can do it yourself so it is not a big thing. The price is right, could not get better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybarfnz on 04/28/2012

- Very cheap. - Works. - WYSIWYG - Construction quality is good; not great. - Weather resistance is poor, it rusted quickly, but a tube of silicon filler is cheap. - Packaging risks damage to product as there is no boxing (although mine was delivered to New Zealand in good condition) I could not measure ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byclotsoc on 01/28/2011

Well made, probably last forever, comes with coax feed and U-bolt fittings. Works fine. All front elements are the same length (in the one I received), so not the best designed Yagi in the world. The N-type connector is a bit bulky, and given that you will almost certainly have this outdoors and need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymkniskanen on 11/30/2010

Works well, boosts the signal pretty well. The signal level of a mast at a 9 km distance jumped from -95 dB to -75 dB (probably exaggerated by the modem but the difference is huge, anyhow). Also got a fairly good connection to another mast 22 km away and found a third one at about 30 km. None except ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections