DX » Community » Reviews » Invisible Ink Pen with Ink Revealing Blue LED (4*AG3)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrbonates on 04/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Thats the second invisible pen that I buy. This one works bettter. Depending on the paper, it really makes invisible writing! Cons:The packing could be better. I intendend to give as a gift for children and the pen only comes wraped in plastic-buble. A button... Read more

0 2
  • posted byJorgelhus on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is clear to see, when using it with the given lantern. Others mean of lightining are useless. Used it in my biology and math tests. Just great. an write in your whole body, and, yet, invisible. Cons:The writtings appears in night clubs lightinings, when using it in t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxavaska on 11/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Writes on many surfaces, including skin and wood! - I wrote on my door three days ago and it's still there, even though a little less bright. - Comes with it's own battery! Cons:I had to remove the foil from inside the flashlight so it would work but mine stil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoketech on 09/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A fun wee pen, I bought one for my brother-in-law and he loves it, the ink appears to be water based so doesnt write well on plastic but its fine on paper card or skin. The UV LED works well to illuminate the ink Cons:The ink is faintly visible enabling it to... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykate22 on 09/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it works just like it says it does really impresive especially to young children for this price i haven't found anything similar to my country Cons:it didn't came in the picture's package but that wasn't really a problem this one is not really a con - i think th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshoppingsv on 09/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works perfect! - Battery Included - Very light I tried over a lot of surfaces and it was invisible all the time (some issues with plastic and glass). Cons:- The ink can be seen with a toy that my sister owns! - Looks like the ink is getting yellow by now. -... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections