DX » Community » Reviews » INBIKE Adjustable Reflector Mirror for Bicycle - Black
Customer’s impression:
Easy flexible Loose Boa Aparência Small and elegant but fragile
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymagnusak on 01/15/2015

This is a nice mirror that its quite small and looks ok on the bike. It is easy to adjust and the mirror optical quality is quite good. IMPORTANT: The mirror is covered by a plastic, protective, film. If the mirror looks scratched and blurry, that is probably because you haven't remove it. Peel a... Read more

Impression:Small and elegant but fragile;

0 0 0

• posted bydoronwe on 12/24/2014

Easy to install. Easy to set at any angle. Really poor quality mirror surface. It has some kind of glue on it and it is hard to see through.

Impression:Easy,unclear;

1 0 0

• posted byMeeperMogle on 10/24/2014

It's installed by screwing on the lower part opposite to the handle where you want it to fit, which spreads "arms" inside of the handle to hold it in place. This is a smart design, however it doesn't hold well enough to really stick in my handles - been about 20% loose at several points while it,... Read more

Impression:flexible,Loose;

0 0 0

• posted byrobsoncivil on 08/07/2014

Ótima Relação Custo-Benefício, pois o produto tem bom acabamento e aparenta ser de boa qualidade. Produto não tem boa facilidade de instalação, pois foi preciso fazer adaptações para instalar, devido o produto não encaixar direito no guidom. Outro defeito, ou mnelhor, outro problema foi o produto... Read more

Impression:Boa Aparência;

0 0 0

• posted byrroute on 07/29/2014

Jako obvykle doručení cca 14 dní, bublinková obálka, bez poškození. Zrcátko působí malým dojmem, ale velikost je dostatečná. Umístění z boku do řídítek je bez problémové. Pro: Kompaktní, na řídítkách nepřekáží, poskytuje dostatečný přehled takže se nemusíte otáčet zda něco jede nebo ne. Proti: ho... Read more

Impression:Užitečná věc na kolo;

0 0 0

• posted byGGG9888 on 05/12/2014

It arrive to me in a proper plastic box with an allen screw that you can use for some adjustments. The mirror quality isn't an "optical qualified" but for the use it is ok. The price is really good in comparisson to another mirrors in the market. Here in Brazil, a mirror with this will... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhatredandlove on 01/08/2014

Lightweight, simple to install, and easy to use. Adjustments are easily made, and the rotational range allows for an adequate view of the road behind you and any oncoming vehicles. The image in the mirror isn't very clear, but that doesn't bother me much as I only use it to check if something is... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections