DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Wine and Beer Bottle Opener with Foil Cutter
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrozk on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice price, good look. I do not know what else to say about bottle opener :) it opens bottles (still) my doubts will be described in COns Cons:i'm quite affraid that it brakes down. the metal seems to be qiute soft, but we'll see after 100 bottles (if) now it... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydanielsbuso on 08/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Useful product, available at a low price. It really seems to be stainless steel, with simple but with good finish and very easy to use. Produto bastante útil, disponível a um preço baixo. Parece realmente ser de aço inoxidável, sendo simples, po... Read more

1 0
  • posted byProbablyX on 05/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use Looks classy Wearable Cons:None really OtherThoughts:Nice and practical wine opener. Wine openers aren't really the thing you go on writing reviews about but if you are wondering if this one is anything to have - it is! It looks nice and works nice... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections