Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPacje on 02/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* It's very cheap. You can buy three of these for the same price as one here in the Netherlands. * It works very well. Just heat up the solder with a soldering iron and quickly put the desoldering pump on it. Press the button immediately and you're done! * Com... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleolyra on 02/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Used to suck the extra solder. Softens welding with a hot iron and use this sucker to remove the solder. Just leave the spring release 'and when you need just press the button that the solder will be sucked into the container. Brasilian Portuguese: Usado para... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoodude26 on 01/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great to have. Cheaper here than anywhere else! Cons:It's a little hard to use both the soldering iron AND the pump at the same time. Not a big issue. OtherThoughts:Price rating: It costs half as much to buy it here rather than anywhere else. Ease-of-use: Spri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarc1 on 07/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good quality - low price (it's much more expensive to buy it in a shop) - It came well packaged Cons:I already used it a few times, and there are no cons for me. OtherThoughts:I bought this one as a replacement for my 'old' desoldering pump. That one was much... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections