Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPacje on 02/04/2011

* It's very cheap. You can buy three of these for the same price as one here in the Netherlands. * It works very well. Just heat up the solder with a soldering iron and quickly put the desoldering pump on it. Press the button immediately and you're done! * Comes in nice package * Tip + the rest of the pump is of good quality. I've used it over a month ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleolyra on 02/03/2010

Used to suck the extra solder. Softens welding with a hot iron and use this sucker to remove the solder. Just leave the spring release 'and when you need just press the button that the solder will be sucked into the container. Brasilian Portuguese: Usado para suga a solda extra. Amolece a solda com o ferro quente e usa este sugador para retirar a solda.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoodude26 on 01/06/2010

Great to have. Cheaper here than anywhere else! It's a little hard to use both the soldering iron AND the pump at the same time. Not a big issue. Price rating: It costs half as much to buy it here rather than anywhere else. Ease-of-use: Spring loaded, one button to work it. A little hard to use with the soldering iron, and the button is in a slightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYangorang on 08/20/2009

Despite its very light weight (1.5oz on my scale), it actually has a very solid feel to it. It sucks up solder just as well as any other decent pump and it is really quite cheap. More metal and a bit more weight to it might give it a better feel. I suppose the grip on it could be improved too. Just a standard tool in the toolbox for anyone that does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarc1 on 07/22/2009

- Good quality - low price (it's much more expensive to buy it in a shop) - It came well packaged I already used it a few times, and there are no cons for me. I bought this one as a replacement for my 'old' desoldering pump. That one was much more expensive when I bought it in a shop. For this price I am considering to buy a spare one, just in case.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections