There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Fantastic

posted by LittleMissBeth on 03/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

It's easy to use and the blades are nice and sharp for cutting paper, and any other craft projects you may need it for. It comes with two different shaped blades for the different use you might need it for. Once you get use to using it it's very precise! and easy to use. Does it's job for me and it's not very expensive. I'm not sure if it would cut through really thick things, but I think it might be able to.

Cons:

It was a little difficult to put the blade in the first time, because I didn't understand how. I had to get my sister to look at it and she showed me how to do it. (You just twist the top and it opens so you can put the blade in then twist it back so it holds the blade tight and doesn't fall out and cause accidents). Other then that there hasn't been any issues.

OtherThoughts:

I was worried it wouldn't make it through customs because they'd think it was a weapon or something, but it was fine.

Bottomline:

It works really well, it's cheap and I'm glad I got it. If your unsure get it and try it you won't be disappointed.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections