DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter Tool (Small)
  • 5 star 30 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 25 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarkrfaith345 on 05/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:GREAT BRIGHT SPARK . If you know how to use this, it really works as well as branded fire steel. THe stricker and ferrocium rod works really really well Cons:REquires a bit of practice to get a really big spark. This firesteel needs to be used quite a bit befo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHEIMDAL13 on 04/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Light -Easy to carry -Easy to start a fire -Durable (I think it will last to start at least 30 fires) -Cheap Cons:The rope could be a bit larger. Sometimes it's dificult to operate without removing it. OtherThoughts:This product does its job. I works as advertised and ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarren1974 on 04/11/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good price portable light weight useful, especially to an outdoors person for hiking, camping or hunting trips Cons:not what I would use as the primary means t start a fire if needed, but I have only purchased it as a backup solution in case the others fail Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleomope on 03/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple operation and durable product. Works wet, great for lighting the gas stove burner and wet with gasoline and alcohol fire. Cons:Like any product bought in China the post office here in Brazil too winding to deliver. More than 30 days in my case and trace... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeolik on 02/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small enough to fill any pocket. The pasive part is very light weight but strong enough to create sparks. A lot of sparks. The active part is magnesium, i think. Have a nice plastic tip that create a very good grip. Cons:The active part have a extra-thin film of paint tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalteT01 on 01/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lightweigt, complete set to start a fire. Works in all conditions, granted you have the know-how to use it. Strong cord connects everything you need together, and is still long enough to use the set without having to loosen it. Cons:The ferrocerium part is qui... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoseKrls on 01/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Good value for the price. -Easy to use. -Good size. -Good cord lenght. - Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:If you want something like this buy this one, it's a very good buy for less than 3 dollars. It comes exactly as it looks in the photo. I like the red col... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiK000n on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It sparks, so it works, although I haven't tried to start a fire with it. It's easy to use: just scrape firmly with the blade over the metal pin. The quality is just fine. It is firmer as I thought, reading some other comments. Cons:Nothing really. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytc3333 on 12/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nifty always nice to keep when going camping, you never know if you left for stranded, fire is life when out in the wilderness so its definitely a must especially if you dont smoke Cons:a little flimsy, just keep it in a safe place away from children, could be dangerous... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeniacivan on 11/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works perfect, it is ideal to carry in a survival kit or for people doing trekking or mountaineering. If this product is combined with a piece of cotton in your survival kit can make fire anywhere. To get started you have to wear the part of the stone a little... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections