DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter Tool (Small)
Customer’s impression:
nice muito bom Works great Good value for money divertido
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMauricevanos on 12/31/2014

Supersweet, big sparkles. Ignites bigtime!!

Impression:Works great,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byAzkea on 12/10/2014

I bought this firestarter to take with me on hikes as a backup after matches and lighter are no option anymore. It is great for that purpose. The magnesium rod is not very thick, but gives a decent spark. I wouldn't bring it as my main source of fire. All in all I'm happy with it for the purpose... Read more

Impression:Good value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bywlngueiros on 11/27/2014

facil de usar,facil de carregar, pois tem um tamanho reduzido,muita utilidade!!! n/d. recomendo esse produto p/ quem gosta de acampar e viver aventuras ao ar livre!

Impression:Legal!;

0 0 0

• posted bygagi80 on 09/26/2014

i does make a spark when you put your self in to it. really small and not easy to use.

Impression:not user friendly;

0 0 0

• posted byandyskfilan on 09/24/2014

I haven't encountered any issues with this product. I haven't tried to start a fire, but the sparks seem to be strong enough. I keep it in my backpack, just in case. It's light, it's easy to use and the overall build is ok. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try this kind of gadget.

Impression:nice little gadget;

0 0 0

• posted byGuarani on 09/23/2014

Pros: - boa construção - pequeno, cabe em qualquer lugar - vermelho, fácil de achar - usando corretamente vai produzir fogo com certeza - muito barato Cons: - nem pense em utilizar para sobrevivência, escolha pederneiras maiores para isso - a corda não é de boa qualidade mas é facilmente Em geral... Read more

Impression:divertido;

0 0 0

• posted byNilSoares on 09/20/2014

produto de qualidade como descrito atende as expectativas recomendo

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byBagalheta on 07/30/2014

Although wear a little fast, it's useful and works well. Produces a very good spark capable of performing the function for which the object was made​​. It is quite light and stored easily. The price is good for the quality presented and is something that always gives way on adventures.

Impression:Useful and Good;

0 0 0

• posted bydarkrfaith345 on 05/02/2014

GREAT BRIGHT SPARK . If you know how to use this, it really works as well as branded fire steel. THe stricker and ferrocium rod works really really well REquires a bit of practice to get a really big spark. This firesteel needs to be used quite a bit before it reaches its full potential. wears No... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHEIMDAL13 on 04/18/2014

-Light -Easy to carry -Easy to start a fire -Durable (I think it will last to start at least 30 fires) -Cheap The rope could be a bit larger. Sometimes it's dificult to operate without removing it. This product does its job. I works as advertised and can set fires with few seconds. You cant keep... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections