DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter Tool (Small)
Customer’s impression:
nice muito bom Easy to use Works great Good value for money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhellraiser94 on 09/08/2015

this item is great, very easy to use, you can now be the cool guy on the block with this item, you cant set random stuff on fire. how greate is that? while every camp mannager struggels with matches, you be the savior of the camp with this product. cons: you can burn your finger after you ignite... Read more

Impression:Works great,nice,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bytom13n on 08/19/2015

Light weight, small and red it is easy to put it in a bag, a car or other and easy to find it everywhere. This firestick is the tool you need in your camping bag for exemple. When your lighter is empty or down it rest this archaic solution.

THE Survival tool

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted bykateadams1993 on 07/01/2015

Item is cheap and does what it's intended too. I had to google how to use one but after a couple of youtube videos i was a pro. Highly recommend. Will go in my emergency kit next to my lighter as back up fire starter for tramping. Cant go wrong.

0 0 0

• posted bykalangoop on 06/21/2015

Verry good Quality. i realy recommend. ease of use and i will keet it im my emergency kit.

Impression:Verry good Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byKaherbert on 04/16/2015

produto de otima qualidade, quase toquei fogo na minha casa rsrsrs.

Impression:muito bom,Works great,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bynemesis1944 on 04/11/2015

Pros: facil de usar y de encender llesca, o papel de cocina etc Contras: ninguno si necesitas hacer fuego muy recomendable nunca se queda sin combustible como los mecheros recomendable si vas al campo llevar uno

0 0 0

• posted bysubslick on 04/09/2015

it does what it is said. easy to use, got a fire going on the third attempt.

0 0 0

• posted by9189330 on 03/24/2015

I tested this and fire burned maybe on 30sec... Use the knife is better i think, also i tested after water bath without problems! Really nice product for this price

Fire without problems

0 0 1

• posted byMauricevanos on 12/31/2014

Supersweet, big sparkles. Ignites bigtime!!

Impression:Works great,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byAzkea on 12/10/2014

I bought this firestarter to take with me on hikes as a backup after matches and lighter are no option anymore. It is great for that purpose. The magnesium rod is not very thick, but gives a decent spark. I wouldn't bring it as my main source of fire. All in all I'm happy with it for the purpose... Read more

Impression:Good value for money;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere