DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter Tool (Large)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblackstag1 on 10/11/2013

Very handy in mountains and bush,this works when everything else fails ,every one who is into the mountains,or hiking,bushcraft should have this lil puppy in the kit me i wear mine on a necklace when i hunt hell its even with me basejumping lol None Buy it play with it and always take some cotton balls ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bymervin82 on 06/19/2013

Received item in good condition in 1 week. Small and handy, can be hung on a backpack. Tested it outfield on a army training trip with dried grass and it works! I used this item because it is much more reliable than lighters or matches (especially if your pockets are soaked with sweat) None that I can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywalmac on 03/01/2013

the length of the rope that holds the blade cutter tool is more than enough to use it without having to separate both elements. is excellent to have in your survival backpack no cons a really inexpensive tool to have in your survival pack. its a great tool and having the shipping included in the final ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycapicaparros on 01/11/2013

It really looks strong. I was worried when I ordered it was fragile. All for nothing, it looks great and feels wellmade in my hands. Easy to carry, the rope is short, but soft and charmy if you have to carry it close to your skin, and long enough for use confortably. The blade is short, and so is the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhagalaz on 11/10/2012

Really easy to get spark, to get fire needs a bit of practice. Bright red color lets you easy to spot it if dropped on ground or grass. Really light and doesn't take much space. None cons observed so far. Getting fire needs practicing (or you need to scrub it careful in one place and then light it with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykristadegroot on 02/01/2012

It's very cheap, so don't hesitate to buy it. Buy the lot and give them away as gifts for hiking friends. It comes in handy when you happen to run out of matches or they got wet. It's small, so you can put it just anywhere in your hiking or camping gear. You have to scrape off a little of the red paint ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavinderx on 12/04/2011

Cheap Does what it says Handy size (not too small or big) Could be cheaper, then again the same item is priced higher over here in Asia Lanyard / rope it comes on could be longer, but I expect to change this to something longer and brighter (it comes with default black - not so good if you've dropped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjorenv on 08/24/2011

- Good price - Thick stick - Nice red color - The strike / blade is a bit fragile - Maybe a small case would be nice The supplied blade / strike tool is a bit fragile, but just use something else to stike it! I think this is no reason not to buy it! Just order came in quite fast! So also the delivery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjustbeachin on 07/16/2011

This is a very fair price for this flint assembly, Camping Stores will charge twice as much around here. It is very solidly built, and will be difficult to break. Produces lots of sparks! I don't see any cons on this item, but an improvement would be to have the serated part, that is at the tip of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjb100 on 07/01/2011

The item is surprisingly large, which makes it quite easy to use. The sparks are impressive, they will start a fire with a piece of cotton wool or tinder and will occasionally catch on normal paper. The blade, while a good idea, needs to have some of the paint stripped off it before it will really strike ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections