DX » Community » Reviews » URC-900 Universal TV/VCR/HiFi/DVD/CD/Cable/Satellite Remote Controller
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalienspice on 10/02/2013

Manual in 3 languages: English - Italian (!!!!! Thank u!!!!) and Spanish Very fast to program, easy to find the right code for my tvs and my dvd player. Many buttons, it's easy to use with new models of tvs Only one remote control for all my media gear low cost cheap plastic... but good for this price The best remote control ever used by me. On the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywagneracl on 08/12/2012

It worked once I got the correct code entered - The build quality is comparable to some more expensive remotes I have had - It has automatic code search The manual is very poorly written, it looks like some word-by-word translation from a non-english language. - The entire list of supported devices is not in the manual (I had to figure out my code with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUndertaker666 on 08/23/2011

comes with an English manual and codes for hundreds of TVs and other devices. Worked on my Lenco TV where other universal remotes did not. has a lot of features beyond the basic buttons. has all the essential buttons. has a nice range. none that i can thing of. had to by this because my old remote would switch from av to tv every time i would lower ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoliveirac on 05/02/2011

It's really cheap. Works alright for me. It's compatible with most of my devices. Has a lot of buttons. The range is short. It's easy to use, but hard to program (you have to decipher the manual). It's not compatible with my LG DVD player. At least it's not in the manual and I couldn't find a code that fits. The range is the same as my original TV remote,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysunchi on 03/26/2011

Very cheap for its value !!! Good remote controller with many supoprted device Support much devices than describedd in manual It have autosearch function ! Easy to program if you now right code ! Just press semultanusly Set+ device button wait until led ligh continusly then press three digits code ! Ant thats is ok ! Build quality not good but ok ! ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byripdajacker on 02/01/2011

- It worked once I got the correct code entered - The build quality is comparable to some more expensive remotes I have had - It has automatic code search - The manual is very poorly written, it looks like some word-by-word translation from a non-english language. - The entire list of supported devices is not in the manual (I had to figure out my code ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxak0root on 01/10/2011

-- the price is ok generally, but it could be lower I think -- the quality is normal, looks solid, will not break very quickly -- it worked at least with all 3 TV's in my house -- It's really not clear how to manage to make an automatic code search, because I have a DVD, SAT and Audio system that are not in the list of the codes there, and I couldn'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections