DX » Community » Reviews » URC-900 Universal TV/VCR/HiFi/DVD/CD/Cable/Satellite Remote Controller
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywagneracl on 08/12/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It worked once I got the correct code entered - The build quality is comparable to some more expensive remotes I have had - It has automatic code search Cons:The manual is very poorly written, it looks like some word-by-word translation from a non-english lang... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUndertaker666 on 08/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:comes with an English manual and codes for hundreds of TVs and other devices. Worked on my Lenco TV where other universal remotes did not. has a lot of features beyond the basic buttons. has all the essential buttons. has a nice range. Cons:none that i can thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoliveirac on 05/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's really cheap. Works alright for me. It's compatible with most of my devices. Has a lot of buttons. Cons:The range is short. It's easy to use, but hard to program (you have to decipher the manual). It's not compatible with my LG DVD player. At least it's not in the ma... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysunchi on 03/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap for its value !!! Good remote controller with many supoprted device Support much devices than describedd in manual It have autosearch function ! Easy to program if you now right code ! Just press semultanusly Set+ device button wait until led ligh c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byripdajacker on 02/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It worked once I got the correct code entered - The build quality is comparable to some more expensive remotes I have had - It has automatic code search Cons:- The manual is very poorly written, it looks like some word-by-word translation from a non-english... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxak0root on 01/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-- the price is ok generally, but it could be lower I think -- the quality is normal, looks solid, will not break very quickly -- it worked at least with all 3 TV's in my house Cons:-- It's really not clear how to manage to make an automatic code search, because I have... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections