Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhalonanttis on 01/02/2014

This is a very good product it's working and its easy to use does not tickle and does not feel uncounfortable. overall really good. Battery lasts forever. I've owned this product almost two years now and it still works fine and does a good job. I would definitely say that this is a product that you must ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byduduvitturi on 03/24/2013

It is very good for the price, the surface look great, the speed of the rotation is good too. It doesn't come with battery. It looks like it is not be strong enought. Pay attention and be careful to it doesn't fall down on the floor, I think I can be broken easy. It's very useful and fast (but it depends ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygmpkato on 03/16/2013

very cheap and usefull. Easy to use. Vale a pena pelo preço. parece que vai quebrar na primeira vez mas usando com cuidado ele vai longe cheap material, it looks like it will stop working by the first use... I have it during 6 months and still works! have to use it carefully nice for the price..... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychimpattack on 03/15/2013

I like that it runs on standard batteries. It's effective at removing nose hair. It removes any hair. Feels cheap, cover doesn't stay on well. Battery life isn't great. I feel like even a small drop would destroy the trimmer because of the so-so construction. I suppose you could use it to trim other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIstal on 03/12/2013

I use a product week, the parcel reached without remarks. The product is well packed. The device is pleasant to the touch, very easy, the case is executed qualitatively. After source installation work doesn't cause complaints. Use doesn't bring discomfort is pleasantly surprised. The only minus which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyamretron on 02/24/2013

Es muy cómodo de manejar, funciona perfectamente con una pila mediana (AA). Dura bastante con una única pila y hace su cometido a la perfección. Viene con un pequeño kit para la limpieza interior. No hace falta cargador. Nada que comentar en contra del producto. Hace lo que tiene ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxd1512 on 02/13/2013

Not too Loud while it is on Long lasting battery (use it once a week for 1 minute) doesnt rip hairs (usually - see cons) job of cutting off nose hairs is very fast machine has a very sharp blade and makes clean cuts this does the job that it is said to do it happened once that i went too deep and ripped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcoseduardo on 02/13/2013

It has a good weight and so may be taken to any place, travel and work. The battery is easily replaced. It makes no noise lawnmower. Very efficient and quick cuts hair. The protective cover loose very easily, and already cracked. Could improve a bit in that respect. It would be interesting if you had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteh1archon on 02/09/2013

Nothing outstanding but the price for this run-of-the-mill nose-hair trimmer. I've seen similar products for 2-20 times its price. I don't remember if it came with a manual but not writing that the cover must be tightly closed to work almost made me think I was swindled (needed to check with batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarolc on 01/18/2013

it was cheap it works, its comfortable to take it on a trip , the item its as described, my husband like it and was able to use it so it works properly nothing it was for my husband and he said that works properly and that its ok perhaops you should send a little cloth bag to put it inside it would be ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections