Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byduduvitturi on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very good for the price, the surface look great, the speed of the rotation is good too. Cons:It doesn't come with battery. It looks like it is not be strong enought. Pay attention and be careful to it doesn't fall down on the floor, I think I can be brok... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygmpkato on 03/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very cheap and usefull. Easy to use. Vale a pena pelo preço. parece que vai quebrar na primeira vez mas usando com cuidado ele vai longe Cons:cheap material, it looks like it will stop working by the first use... I have it during 6 months and still works! OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychimpattack on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like that it runs on standard batteries. It's effective at removing nose hair. It removes any hair. Cons:Feels cheap, cover doesn't stay on well. Battery life isn't great. I feel like even a small drop would destroy the trimmer because of the so-so construction. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIstal on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I use a product week, the parcel reached without remarks. The product is well packed. The device is pleasant to the touch, very easy, the case is executed qualitatively. After source installation work doesn't cause complaints. Use doesn't bring discomfort is ple... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyamretron on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Es muy cómodo de manejar, funciona perfectamente con una pila mediana (AA). Dura bastante con una única pila y hace su cometido a la perfección. Viene con un pequeño kit para la limpieza interior. No hace falta cargador. Cons:Nada que comen... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxd1512 on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Not too Loud while it is on Long lasting battery (use it once a week for 1 minute) doesnt rip hairs (usually - see cons) job of cutting off nose hairs is very fast machine has a very sharp blade and makes clean cuts this does the job that it is said to do Cons:it happened... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcoseduardo on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a good weight and so may be taken to any place, travel and work. The battery is easily replaced. It makes no noise lawnmower. Very efficient and quick cuts hair. Cons:The protective cover loose very easily, and already cracked. Could improve a bit in that respect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteh1archon on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nothing outstanding but the price for this run-of-the-mill nose-hair trimmer. I've seen similar products for 2-20 times its price. Cons:I don't remember if it came with a manual but not writing that the cover must be tightly closed to work almost made me think I was swi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarolc on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it was cheap it works, its comfortable to take it on a trip , the item its as described, my husband like it and was able to use it so it works properly Cons:nothing it was for my husband and he said that works properly and that its ok perhaops you should send a little c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStraahlbox on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer efficiently removes hair from your nose and ears. I have tried other products, but this one is really good. It is cheap and does its job. What more can you expect? It is handy and easy to operate and clean. The nose trimmer doesn't weigh m... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections