Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDanzilF on 01/19/2015

Experience: Owned this remote since 2012! Pros: A comfy remote, sits perfectly in my hand. The buttons are very good compared to other more famous brands. No wear and tear on buttons in 2 years! Easy to set up, also thanks to the manual. Cons: Some buttons may just not work with your TV, but the... Read more

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byripdajacker on 08/27/2014

This is a very cheap replacement remote for my surround reciever, and it does the job perfectly. It took me a few hours to decipher the manual, but once I figured out the code, it worked like a charm. The battery cover was kind of iffy on arrival, and it was missing a piece of metal so it could I... Read more

Impression:Works with everything;

0 0 0

• posted bygrendizer on 11/13/2012

Known chineese brand, good price (half of that in local shop), quality buttons - 100% response, works with 16 series of philips TVs, 8 series of sharp TVs, 12 of panasonic, knows 36 series of sony devices. Still no wear of printed symbols. Low power comsumption, red indicator LED. Bad book font 2... Read more

model codes supported models list 2/4 supported models list 3/4 supported models list4/4

0 0 0

DX Everywhere