• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• IR controller for up to 7 devices, good buttons

posted by grendizer on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Known chineese brand, good price (half of that in local shop), quality buttons - 100% response, works with 16 series of philips TVs, 8 series of sharp TVs, 12 of panasonic, knows 36 series of sony devices. Still no wear of printed symbols. Low power comsumption, red indicator LED.

Cons:

Bad book font on some buttons, hard to find code for your device when manual book is missing (it could be found onlne). No self learning. Not mentioned support of some asian brands like Supra, Telefunken, Rolsen etc. they should be tested. Only basic buttons work for some models: ex. for my sharp Sharp LC-20AD5 menu buttons are missing at all.

OtherThoughts:

Knows Siemens sat, Pentax VCRs, also Philco, Singer, siarem, Tai wah, Stern, Skygiant, Seleco, PYE, Quartz, Quelle, Optimus, Siesta, Tandberg...

Bottomline:

I've bought it to control 2 tv's and sat and it just works. It even more convinient to press than on original philips remote. For this price i think about leaving some around the room. hundreds of models (3 digit codes), 50+ of brands including unknown ones. In my case some buttons are left on the original remote.

• model codes
    • supported models list 2/4
    • supported models list 3/4
    • supported models list4/4

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections