DX » Community » Reviews » WEIDE WH-1107 Vogue Men's Quartz & LED Dual Time Display Wrist Watch - Black + Silver (1 x CR2016)
Customer’s impression:
None GREAT looking Confused very good looking zeer mooi
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodtrad on 12/13/2014

Pros: it's very big and heavy, which are things I like in a watch. all buttons do something useful. Cons: the instructions it came with belong to another product, so you need to figure out what the buttons do, but it's not a big deal and it is not hard to figure out. OVerall a great product for the price.... Read more

Impression:GREAT looking,very good looking;

0 0 0

• posted by8792474 on 12/02/2014

No complaints regarding the look and feel of the watch. Only issue I have is that I gotta just figure out how to set the analog time and what all the other buttons do. The instructions it arrived with are not the correct ones and also not in English. I'm sure I'll find it on the internet somewhere. Otherwise,... Read more

Impression:Confused;

0 0 0

• posted bymilkamiller on 11/02/2014

muy buen producto lo recomiendo , me llego sin problemas y quede muy satisfecho con el ya que cumplio todas mis expectativas Read more

Impression:very good looking;

0 0 0

• posted byRoyBaars on 10/19/2014

Pros: Cheap , heavy, durable, looks really expensive Cons: None Overall impression: Buy this watch! Nobody will believe you when you tell them what is actually costs. The watch looks and feels really expensive. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiguELVIS on 09/26/2014

Produto de excelente qualidade. Luz de led, alarme, cronômetro. Acabamento muito bom. E impressiona pela beleza. Recomendo! Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byamsp on 09/25/2014

Pros: price, every good looking and built and it seems a very expensive watch cons: the manual doesnt match the watch Read more

0 0 0

• posted byronny132 on 08/29/2014

werkt perfect zeer mooi alle onderdelen functioneren naar behoren geen handleiding aanwezig maar is makkelijk in te stellen..................................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

Impression:zeer mooi;

0 0 0

• posted byedsonjose on 05/19/2014

Very, very good! Very good finish, talked to friends who paid a fortune! Acabamento muito bom, falei aos amigos que paguei uma fortuna!! Bem pesado, se você estiver acostumado com relógios digitais leves, vai estranhar o peso. Quite heavy if you are used to light digital clocks, will surprise ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPetip on 04/16/2014

Im shocked over how good this watch looks and Works!! It look like a 300 dollar watch!! Its just Perfect! And its good to have on. Its Heavy like an expensive watch. Not light weight like cheap crap. I realy recommend this watch to everyone! Its Worth the 18 dollar With out a doubt!! The alarm Works ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byKarlosW on 01/10/2014

A really nice watch. it does look incredibly expensive. Good quality, big, good strong bracelet, Comes with english manual silver accents on the bar, constant tachograph - techymetre does not work, its fake. It is a too large watch. veru good quality, You really cant read it in the dark. It is a too ... Read more

big watch 1  big watch 2  big watch 3

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections