DX » Community » Reviews » WEIDE WH-1107 Vogue Men's Quartz & LED Dual Time Display Wrist Watch - Black + Silver (1 x CR2016)
Customer’s impression:
None Buen producto Muy buena GREAT looking Confused
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydighoalves on 06/29/2015

Product came defective ! Digital seconds, they were very accelerated. Product of poor quality . I demand my money back !

Impression:Product came defective;

0 0 0

• posted byzefisga on 06/25/2015

Pros: amazing look, good looking. Cons: it came in a bag and the instructions it came with belong to another product, so you need to figure out what the buttons do, but it's not a big deal and it is not hard to figure out. OVerall a great product for the price

Impression:Buen producto,Muy buena;

0 0 0

• posted by1436234 on 04/19/2015

Good general aspect but the belt pin broke off already due to the big tension.

Impression:Buen producto;

2 0 0

• posted bynatchio on 04/13/2015

Pros: Es muy lindo esteticamente y facil de usar. Cons: Me gustan los relojes grandes, pero este es demasiado grande en mi opinion. Los botones son muy sensibles. Si te gustan los relojes realmente grandes este es una buena opción.

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byrodtrad on 12/13/2014

Pros: it's very big and heavy, which are things I like in a watch. all buttons do something useful. Cons: the instructions it came with belong to another product, so you need to figure out what the buttons do, but it's not a big deal and it is not hard to figure out. OVerall a great product for... Read more

Impression:GREAT looking,very good looking;

0 0 0

• posted by8792474 on 12/02/2014

No complaints regarding the look and feel of the watch. Only issue I have is that I gotta just figure out how to set the analog time and what all the other buttons do. The instructions it arrived with are not the correct ones and also not in English. I'm sure I'll find it on the internet the very... Read more

Impression:Confused;

0 0 0

• posted bymilkamiller on 11/02/2014

muy buen producto lo recomiendo , me llego sin problemas y quede muy satisfecho con el ya que cumplio todas mis expectativas

Impression:very good looking;

0 0 0

• posted byRoyBaars on 10/19/2014

Pros: Cheap , heavy, durable, looks really expensive Cons: None Overall impression: Buy this watch! Nobody will believe you when you tell them what is actually costs. The watch looks and feels really expensive.

0 0 0

• posted byMiguELVIS on 09/26/2014

Produto de excelente qualidade. Luz de led, alarme, cronômetro. Acabamento muito bom. E impressiona pela beleza. Recomendo!

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byamsp on 09/25/2014

Pros: price, every good looking and built and it seems a very expensive watch cons: the manual doesnt match the watch

0 0 0

DX Everywhere