Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeremiegn333 on 04/30/2010

-it's a really cute little gadget -the build quality really suprised me, I tought I would be cheaply built ... -the image quality also suprised me, in a room with the lights on, its really good -I had problems with the drivers, they did not work... I had to go online and find the drivers myself -you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUlnhyrr on 10/27/2008

- Looks very good and the build quality is great, feels like a real puppy-doll - Easy to install and works right out of the box. - Great gift for kids who uses it to chat on MSN and so on. - Good video-quality - A bit hard to position because of the puppy-design, not the easiest job in the world. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySearch1110 on 07/30/2008

Good size. No specific cons. But sure is not enough for the spy stuff, meaning quality and connection. For spy camera a cable is a shame. And quality does not match it. In fact, the quality the quality of picture and video is about 300K, not 1.3M. So you cannot use it for any needs to use a recording ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKioni on 07/12/2008

This is great for a gift as long as the package isn't smashed like mine was. It's small and cute so it's great for any girl or who ever likes to collect plushies. Also works great as a spy cam too. I had it running and put it with some other plushies so my brother didn't even know it was there. It's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRael.BR on 06/30/2008

O preço está bom, o ursinho de pelucia é de ótima qualidade, a camera é bem discreta no fucinho, ele realmente parece um brinquedo e fica muito bonito como acessória ao computador. A caixa do produto veio totalmente destruida, toda amassada e rasgada, não sei se foi ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadmonk on 05/08/2008

- Cute doggy -- a good camouflage if you need to spy on someone - Good value for money - Easy installation -- driver works fine in XP. - I don't think the camera is 1.3 Mpx as advertised. - Slow refresh rate and does not work too well in low lighting conditions - Not really practical to use as a web ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byenvoy08 on 05/05/2008

- Nice camera hardware with a very cute interface! - Comes with CD driver - Very funny device xD - Hard to see if you want to do a spy film... - Easy to hide and record. - The size of the doggy is just excellent. - Do not know how to use the software very well... - Do not know how to increase resolution ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDales on 04/18/2008

toy part is well built, looks very good, cute toy --------------------------------------------------- Camera is nowhere near 1.3MP, prob about 500k effective pixels. ---------------------------------------------------- Mine was way out of focus when it arrived, the lens can be focused by twisting the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGiama on 04/15/2008

- Very cute design, girl(friend)s will absolutely love it! - Good enough image quality - The price is about right - Makes your working area around the computer friendlier and merrier! :-) - Makes your day whenever you look at it! :-) - Focusing is a bit of a problem, indeed, but that's about it, I can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhungeo on 03/19/2008

Working good, actually surpasses more expensive products. Driver have enough options for everyone. Glass lens. Hard to focus, because lens is recessed into the face. Pointing it could be a little tricky, and you shouldn't put it on a monitor as it can block the ventilation holes. For a webcam 640x480... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections