DX » Community » Reviews » Vehicle Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter 1.5~12V DC 800mA
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBSeward on 10/29/2010

Got this to power a set of speakers fitted to my wifes motor scooter. She can now listen to tunes through powered speakers with her MP3 player. This device makes plenty of power to run the speakers at maximum volume, and it fits into the cigarette lighter socket built into the scooter (Suzuki Burgman 400cc) You have to keep an eye on the voltage switch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjasonkuhne on 01/07/2009

You should always have one of these great little lifesaving gadgets sitting in your glovebox! you will be suprised to see how much you use it and the number of applications and other gadgets and devices it can power. Has all the common Voltages. 1.2 Amps is very reasonable. My other adaptor like this that i've had for years only supplies 800 milliamps.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMageDawson on 10/11/2008

Nice item. Works with my sons dvd player and some other items to use in the car. Great to have all the different connectors. Connectors do not go in all the way so they tend to fall out. This is a big problem when the dvd player stops getting power while my son is watching and I am driving. Nice low price. Works. Needs to have a better connector thing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaydoh on 09/24/2008

Works fine with my 12 volt DVB-T receiver. Very good value for money, locally similar items are three times the price. Doesn't seem to get too warm. Had a red LED showing that it's powered and a built-in fuse. Also not too big so doesn't obscure other power gadgets if you use multiple outlets. Connectors kind of fit, but don't sit flush on the bit that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDuskeren on 06/23/2008

This is a cheap, yet useful, power adapter for the car. Perfect for small (low DC) devices in the car. Keeps a somewhat stable current. Feels a little cheap, but nothing to worry about, it aint gonna break in your hands. as already mentioned it would have been great with a current "lock", so you dont accidentally switch to 12v for your 3v ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPecka on 09/25/2007

Very handy to have for almost any DC voltage device that takes a standard plug. I've got several things that it can fit and charge whilst I'm driving now - mp3 player, fm transmitter, pocket pc, portable gps unit... The plug itself is pretty large. The voltage should be able to be locked somehow I think. This would stop someone from accidentally moving ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychicalvin on 05/31/2007

Cheap car adapter inlcuding shipping this is a bargain. Very handy dandy for discmans or other electronic devices. not suitable for laptops (at least not mine, acer) and the adapter itself is kinda big and may be in the way cause its sticking out of the sigaretplug. for this price its just handy to have just in case you need it for something If you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections