DX » Community » Reviews » Soft Silicone Mouse Pad (Translucent Green)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcusroberto on 08/14/2011

• Good looking and discrete design; • It laches to any flat surface. I use it on a glass surface and it get stuck and don't move an inch when I'm using the mouse. • As I'm using it on a glass surface, the sides and some parts of the back doesn't stick on the glas, leaving some pieces separated with bubbles of air. But it's just cosmetic and it doesn'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlais on 04/08/2011

I have a very fast break down all the computer mouse pads. I am very much use a computer. This pad I was immediately struck a durable and reliable. It does not slide across the table, green pleasantly pleases the eye, it can be washed when needed. But my mouse does not want this rug to glide smoothly. I now use a laser mouse for your computer. She refuses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsjern on 03/19/2011

nice mouse pad, very smooth. and slick. mouse is able to easy slide through the pad. very nice green. i dont know if it glows there is no cons. although that mine got a bit of something stuck into the pad, but not every single products might not be like this. i dont know if it glows in the dark fast shipping as well. well done DX you can keep it beetween ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydean1234 on 11/15/2010

the item is very sleek very easy to use doesn't move at all very strong material at start he didn't glowed in the dark but after couple of days he started to glow a bit small for gaming mouses and not glowing in the dark like it says just for the first few days to move it you have to lift it all the time and that is annoying very good product and answer ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysweetdase on 10/20/2009

This is a very good mouse pad. The silicone is smooth and the green is a nice light translucent color. I'm using the Logitech VX revolution mouse and it works well with it. I have not encountered any problems with this yet. Maybe the only con to the mouse pad is that if you're using it on the table or something, stuff gets stuck on the bottom of it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiguelFP on 08/14/2009

- This mouse pad works very well with my X-718F (2000dpi). - It matches the color of my room so that's nice. - Build quality is OK, I don't think it will break quickly! - It stays in place without glue! - The mouse pad feels nice! - It's very thin but also strong! - If you have a low DPI mouse this mouse pad might be a bit small. - The edges are standing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYoshiBR on 07/17/2009

Works very well with optical and laser mouses, i've tested it with two logitech mouses, a high performance MX1100, low and high resolution, and a portable V220 mouse, i didn't had any problem's using it, and the mousepad is also well fixed in my desk. The rugged surface is good, and the mouse slides well. I guess it is washable, silicon, afterall, but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections