DX » Community » Reviews » 1*40 Laser Sight Rifle Scope with Gun Mount (Red/Green/Blue Laser Configurable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysharkyv10 on 11/13/2013

Great little scope for the money. The brightness levels on all 3 colors is good for the different lighting levels. I tried this scope on many rifles from a 17HMR to a 300 win mag and it held center. This scope is great on AR type rifles and AK's for quick on target. The flip up caps are a plus. The only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRustybadger on 01/17/2013

It is black, and black is a good colour for rifle accessories. I mean really, who heard of putting copper-coloured trinkets on your gun? Are you hunting Men, or going to a Steampunk convention? It also comes with lens covers (in black, natch). The big clicky dials are easy to turn. Mine won't adjust ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byforkm on 01/28/2010

Solid construction, all metal. It mounts solidly. Nice range of colors and intensities for different situations. Blue dot works well in varying light conditions. Large turrets to adjust the dot (no coins or screwdriver needed) Mounted on my AR-15, the dot would suddenly disappear when firing, but would ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections