DX » Community » Reviews » 3~9*40 Laser Sight Rifle Scope with Gun Mount (Blue Laser Configurable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroberto636 on 01/02/2014

Very good scope. Low price, good quality, everything works fine (parallax adjustment, zoom, illuminated reticle). Really worth it's price. Perfect for airguns. Luneta muito boa, excelente custo benefício e tudo funciona muito bem (ajuste de parallax, zoom, retículo iluminado com 12 intensidades)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjenzop on 01/22/2013

The package is well protected and enclosed display consists of 3-9x40, low rail mounts 2.0in x2, allen key, cleaning cloth. The display has good overall quality, feel and fit of the materials is good optical quality is good, is easy to use. Mounted on my SR16 airsoft rifle looks good esthetically The ... Read more

Mounted on SR16 E3 x9 ZOOM

3 0 6

• posted byVinamp on 01/08/2013

I already reviewed this scope when it just arrived. I loved it and i still do. - the scope hold zero really well. -the turrets are great. -all the parallax function preform as promised. -the illuminated reticle is great and all the 12 setting work. It is a amazing scope for the money. The quality is ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byVinamp on 11/06/2012

feels very rigid an is all metal. has a nice and bright lens and the mill-dot reticle looks nicer and sharp. the parallax adjustment really works to 7,5 yards. the scope is adjustable to very short ranges without bottoming out the turrets (5-6 meters) it holds zero very well even on a high powered springer ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byPSGameStore on 10/30/2012

- I receive a Tasco 3-9x40 with logo on the scope tube! - Rangefinder Reticle is very useful! - Good quality scope. - Image and reticle are very clear. - Aweseome price! - Nice blue iluminated reticle. - It has Adjustable Objetive/Parallax regulation (AO) - level finder inside the scope is very usefull ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bylazlo09 on 09/05/2012

* Unbelievable low price for what you get. * Good quality scope * Parrallax adjustment 7,5 yards to 200 to infinity * Front lens sharpness adjuster * Skrewdriver-free turret adjustments * Comes with protective caps * Illuminated Mil Dot from 0-9 in brightness * Manual is very basic * Short "eye ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted bykaiqueqg on 04/14/2011

-Very good build quality -7,5yards to infinite, parallax adjustment -Turrets to adjust the elevation and wind, using 1/4 MOA per click -Protection cover with elastic, and amber lens -Very nice water level inside the scope, close to the crosshair -Mil-dot crosshair I think. None.... I hope that the delextreme ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byArtist1 on 11/01/2010

-nice build quality, feels solid -compact -good optics, clear view, wide field -illumination works nice -milldot -turret adjustments (no caps) -havent find any so far... Nice compact scope. Has nothing to do with lasers, it has black crosshairs illuminated by blue LED that can be dimmed as you like (... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byArtist1 on 11/01/2010

-nice build quality, feels solid -compact -good optics, clear view, wide field -illumination works nice -milldot -turret adjustments (no caps) -havent find any so far... Nice compact scope. Has nothing to do with lasers, it has black crosshairs illuminated by blue LED that can be dimmed as you like (... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymasterwolf on 10/23/2009

ok this is a clear banner/tasco knock off - even comes with Tasco on the side and you know what - who cares !!!! This is easily the best .22 and airgun scope on the website solid construction - good turrets, nice zoom and focus - superb clarity blue light works as advertised - has 11 actual light levels ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections