DX » Community » Reviews » 3~9*40 Laser Sight Rifle Scope with Gun Mount (Blue Laser Configurable)
Customer’s impression:
gran producto Great Deal ! Очень не плохой прицел
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8298801 on 08/29/2015

For the price, it's a very good scope. Sturdy construction and good optics and looks (personaly, I like how beefy it looks and adding a sunshade makes it look even better). Two things I didn't quite like about it are: - the built-in bubble level is a bit misaligned and, if used for reference with... Read more

Surprisingly good!

Impression:Great Deal !;

0 0 0

• posted by9307268 on 07/10/2015

This scope is the best i have ordered so far from DX.com though the scope doesn't have the usual green & red rectile illumination, but the static blue illumination fills that gap completely. mater of fact, i felt the blue rectile illumination is better, it stands out. There is a mercury level the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeddy2013 on 04/13/2015

Pros: Excelente precio, calidad, muy bine embalada, todo funciona, la reticula iluminada con el laser es fenomenal, su peso es muy bueno, y los lentes en buen estado. Cons: Ninguno, me encanta el producto, ya compre uno y ahora comprare otros mas para mis otros rifles.

Impression:gran producto;

0 0 0

• posted byMihalich25 on 03/29/2015

Был один косяк: когда распаковал, были треснутые защитные колпачки (которые одеваются на оптику). Это не существенно. Сам прицел выглядит очень не плохо. Понравилось конечно увеличение. Очень удобно. что регулируется от 3-х до 9-ти. Есть две фокусировки на дистанции. Подсветка внутренняя есть, но... Read more

Impression:Очень не плохой прицел;

0 0 1

• posted byPAWPAUL on 01/18/2015

Good value ,high quality . I had to go and order a second one it's such a good deal ! It's nice and solid and heavy metal .

0 0 0

• posted byroberto636 on 01/02/2014

Very good scope. Low price, good quality, everything works fine (parallax adjustment, zoom, illuminated reticle). Really worth it's price. Perfect for airguns. Luneta muito boa, excelente custo benefício e tudo funciona muito bem (ajuste de parallax, zoom, retículo iluminado com 12 Vale... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBigCghs on 08/07/2013

-very good zoom. -low price. -Protection cover with elastic, and amber lens. -Level finder inside the scope is very usefull. -Turrets to adjust the elevation and wind . none its perfect.. it is suitable for my diana mod 38? I recommend this scope because the value for money is very good, it's my... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjenzop on 01/22/2013

The package is well protected and enclosed display consists of 3-9x40, low rail mounts 2.0in x2, allen key, cleaning cloth. The display has good overall quality, feel and fit of the materials is good optical quality is good, is easy to use. Mounted on my SR16 airsoft rifle looks good esthetically... Read more

x9 ZOOM Mounted on SR16 E3

4 0 9

• posted byVinamp on 01/08/2013

I already reviewed this scope when it just arrived. I loved it and i still do. - the scope hold zero really well. -the turrets are great. -all the parallax function preform as promised. -the illuminated reticle is great and all the 12 setting work. It is a amazing scope for the money. The quality... Read more

2 0 5

• posted byVinamp on 11/06/2012

feels very rigid an is all metal. has a nice and bright lens and the mill-dot reticle looks nicer and sharp. the parallax adjustment really works to 7,5 yards. the scope is adjustable to very short ranges without bottoming out the turrets (5-6 meters) it holds zero very well even on a high air (... Read more

1 0 4

DX Everywhere