DX » Community » Reviews » 27cm Universal Stainless Steel Rifle Bipod for Rifles (Universal Mount)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydtocv on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it is really easy to install. you don't need to drill any holes if you have an attachment piece for the sling, you could install the bi pod to that place. you can detach the piece easily with a click. the length of the feet are just perfect. the movement is enou... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1911coltman on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Heavy materials, solid finish, adjustable for height. Unit will fold forward or back when not deployed and is easy to manipulate and set up. Pivots both horizontally and vertically for sighting. The hand rest feature on the attachment base is a nice feature. Cons:Mine cam... Read more

0 1
  • posted byki1ohke on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The bipod is fastened on the swivel stud and is quickly removed by the push of a button. The square rubber part stays on the rifle and adding some weight to it while the legs are removed and can be stored outside a gun cabinet to save space. When mounted you can fold th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymnix1 on 11/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good construction of the legs and mechanism. Nice solid/heavy feel for its size. The block which screws to the stock is plastic which keeps things light when the bipod is removed, and was easy to work when I modified it to better fit my stock. Cons:The thread which screws... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykamphund on 08/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Offers great stability to your airsoft gun and is easily installed. Well built and with the QD-mount you can take it off in a second. Cons:A bit heavy, but thats the same with all steel bipods. OtherThoughts:In my airsoft team I play as a sniper. And to have a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySarentis on 06/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an excellent product and good price. Most of them are made of metal. They were very easy to install. If I need to remove them, you just need to remove the lock and all, on the weapon is only the base with. First, I made out a rifle, that would establish a bipod,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byomartux on 06/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice Price. It can adjust the height of the legs, can go up or down, even can be easily removed. Good Material, definitely not a toy, It works perfect with a 22LR. Beautiful finish look. Metal 100% Cons:although heavy, is not steel The pin of the mounting mechanism coul... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysacbrun on 01/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-heavy and sturdy metal construction, adjustable height, quick detachement system. Fit with all rifle equiped with studs.can be fold in front or the other way... Wow this is a very good bipod for small caliber! Cons:no spring design,(a problem with big caliber) a litle... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrudeboyinc on 10/10/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Stainless steel rifle bipod, it will fit all types of rifles i WAS MORE THEN POSITIVELY SURPRISED WHEN RECEIVING THIS ITEM REALLY STURDY EASY FIT complete COPY OF A WELL KNOWN DESIGN NEVERTHELESS GREAT Cons:27cm Universal Stainless Steel Rifle Bipod for Rifles (... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections