DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Digital Tire Pressure Guage with Depth Measurer and Flashlight
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysisifos111 on 06/02/2014

Very easy to use , accurate readings on tire pressure matching petrol station values. Quality is superb and the has a nice feel on the hand . The Led is bright enough to check pressure at night and the tread depth check works like a charm letting you know when you need to have your tires replaced . The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViniciusGonzo on 03/26/2014

This is the best tool of the kind. It's easy to use. The build quality is amazing. The size is just right. The feel is very nice and confortable. The display is nice and lightens. The depht measurer works as a valve tool. An more than everything, IT'S SOLAR POWERED!!! Nothing i can think of. I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomHZ on 11/26/2013

+ Build quality is not bad, the colour is actually a gradient red! + Backlit screen! + LED to see the tire valve in the dark! + Solar rechargeable + Interchangeable rechargeable battery + Depth meter + Fits in a pocket lol xD - My model does not reset after measuring, i have to turn it off and back on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvangool.ron@gmail.com on 11/19/2013

You can choose a lot of diffrent pressure measures (i.e. Psi, bar ). It gives an accurate pressure value. Due to the solar power it always works. I used it myself a few times in the dark and the light comes out handy by finding the valve. The backligt also is very handy when reading the display. Its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybbosque on 11/04/2013

- Is lightweight; - Good design; - Easy to use; - The quality of the cover is good too. It wasn't fit for my bicycle (Brazil) and i am little disappointed. So it is important to verify the tire valves you will use this gadget. I buy this gadget to use in my folding bicycle, but the tire valve didn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomkidron on 08/29/2013

Really easy to use. it's also very fast and accurate. Another great thing about it is the shape and size. it's big enough to fit nicely in the hand but still be compact enough to fit in one of my bag's pockets. The only problem i found is with the "on" button, sticking out a bit too high. this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrildo on 07/29/2013

Muito bonito e muito útil, uma cor linda, material gostoso de manusear, com lamterna para usar nos pneus e em varias coisas na noite, preço bom para um bom produto, visor asceso é muito bonito com boa visualisação a noite, e o melhor do aparelho é que ele é solar. A ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivrugar1981 on 06/18/2013

It is very light and I love it. But at the same time is very strong. It is seen that is built with good materials. The tire pressure gauge has an LCD quite large compared with the size of the product. Also, the screen lights up and can be used at night. This is a wonderful idea. The price is for me the ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byEasonLau on 05/08/2013

Very good quality build. Easy to hold and measure tire pressure. Comes with tire thread depth measurer which is very handy to keep track of tire condition. Very accurate measurement. Cannot easily reset the value to 0. Need to turn-off by holding the button for few seconds and turn-on again. LED light ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byricangua on 04/15/2013

This pressure gauge is really worth the price. The quality is very good. The materials used are of good quality and the finishing was quite surprising to me: the surface is covered with a material very interesting, and the touch is very nice. The display has a strong back light and the small flash light ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections