DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Digital Tire Pressure Gauge with Depth Measurer and Flashlight
Customer’s impression:
perfect Simple 3 Útil Muy útil
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGiustty on 08/08/2016

Mide la presión muy bien. Solo encontré un problema con uno de mis neumáticos no quizo medir la presión, había que probar varias veces.

Impression:perfect,Simple,Útil;

0 0 0

• posted byFrankRm on 07/05/2016

Molto utile e molto preciso

Impression:Muy útil,3;

0 0 0

• posted by9309471 on 06/10/2016

Pros: mide adecuadamente la presión de los neumáticos con válvula de auto, tanto vehículos como bicicletas y otros. Tiene una varilla para medir la profundidad de los surcos del neumático, y la luz es suficiente para utilizarlo en la noche Cons: nada Producto recomendado

Impression:Simple,Útil,Atractivo;

0 0 0

• posted bygooibc on 04/26/2016

Pros: Easy to use. Engage with the tyre valve very well. No air leakage when taking measurement. Con: The LED could be better if it is white in colour (currently is red LED)

Impression:Perfect fir tyre gauge;

0 0 0

• posted by9617293 on 02/18/2016

Tried many times, measured values show punctual tyre gauge. Previously I ordered a different product, but that was unusable, so ordered this model, and I am very satisfied! Easy to use, built-in light are useful.

Impression:Smart product,Perfect fir tyre gauge;

0 0 0

• posted byrmatur on 08/13/2015

Buenas terminaciones de fabricación, muy útil

Impression:Muy útil;

0 0 0

• posted bydelcosta on 03/23/2015

Good construction, easy to use and very useful. The only cons is the depth measure tool. The reading scale could be better and the opposite reading side. Could also come in different colors.

Impression:Smart product;

0 0 0

• posted byaborsatto on 01/29/2015

Pros: Embora só tenha utilizado o equipamento uma vez até o momento, o mesmo marcou a pressão correta em PSI. Pro valor e pro que faz e ainda por cima não precisar de pilhas, eu achei uma ótima aquisição. Cons: Até o momento não encontrei pontos negativos.

Impression:Me surpreendi;

1 0 0

• posted bysisifos111 on 06/02/2014

Very easy to use , accurate readings on tire pressure matching petrol station values. Quality is superb and the has a nice feel on the hand . The Led is bright enough to check pressure at night and the tread depth check works like a charm letting you know when you need to have your tires replaced... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViniciusGonzo on 03/26/2014

This is the best tool of the kind. It's easy to use. The build quality is amazing. The size is just right. The feel is very nice and confortable. The display is nice and lightens. The depht measurer works as a valve tool. An more than everything, IT'S SOLAR POWERED!!! Nothing i can think of. I if... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere