DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Digital Tire Pressure Guage with Depth Measurer and Flashlight
  • 5 star 31 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvangool.ron@gmail.com on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can choose a lot of diffrent pressure measures (i.e. Psi, bar ). It gives an accurate pressure value. Due to the solar power it always works. I used it myself a few times in the dark and the light comes out handy by finding the valve. The backligt also is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivrugar1981 on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very light and I love it. But at the same time is very strong. It is seen that is built with good materials. The tire pressure gauge has an LCD quite large compared with the size of the product. Also, the screen lights up and can be used at night. This is a wonder... Read more

4 0
  • posted byEasonLau on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good quality build. Easy to hold and measure tire pressure. Comes with tire thread depth measurer which is very handy to keep track of tire condition. Very accurate measurement. Cons:Cannot easily reset the value to 0. Need to turn-off by holding the button... Read more

0 1
  • posted byricangua on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This pressure gauge is really worth the price. The quality is very good. The materials used are of good quality and the finishing was quite surprising to me: the surface is covered with a material very interesting, and the touch is very nice. The display has a strong ba... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvvp100 on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Build tight, nice looking, easy to use, looks like readings accurate. Ergonomics nice, several scales very helpful Cons:solar panel- in my case car parked in dark garage, so need to place this devise somewhere else for charging. digits little small- had to wea... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfiremang on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very accurately the pressure. Easily visible numbers. Fast. Very easy to use, light is very clear in the night or dark place, and give me more confortable. I have compared it with gas station's, accuracy. looks great. The red area has a soft satin type finish to it, which... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymostafa404 on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I saw this thing and I immediately wanted it. I ordered and was not disappointed I have several times been ordered to dealehtreme this thing and they have very bysro differed on small gifts to my friends Very precious thing pleasant to the touch Very useful flashlight, th... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRiDo1 on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Handy. Accurate. easy to use. Once the tyre pressure was above 45psi due to some faulty meter. I used this device and checked. If you keep this device slightly tilted it will leak out air for you. by that i reduced the pressure to the rated 30psi. Cons:you nee... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiangilf on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Gives readings in 4 scales (psi, bar, kpa and kg/cm2). Save all the hassle of doing the conversion, (why arent tyre pressures standardised to one scale?). Red LED light helps illuminate. Useful tyre depth gauge. Readout also is illuminated. Soft touch velvety lp... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychenmoon on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, light is very clear in the night or dark place, and give me more confortable. I have compared it with gas station's, accuracy. Cheap and works great. Cons:I don't think has any Cons, only the plastic seems fragile I thought, but it's well bui... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections