There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Peace of mind

posted by echoblue21 on 03/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

The first thing to pint out is that the one that arrived for me was not red as you see in the big picture abut navy/black.

This is no bad thing, it makes it look less like a children's toy.

The LCD backlight is also a very nice ice blue which again is a bit more modern looking.

The finish of this product is almost like a rubberised plastic which gives it a real quality feel.

And add to that a very very bright blue LED light. I wonder if that's really powered by the solar panel or if theres a sneaky watch battery in there somewhere, ah well, no matter

Cons:

The screen could be a little bigger and it comes with no instructions. But to be honest there only is one button, which scrolls between bar and psi

OtherThoughts:

I got this for my car which has run flat tyres - which means a soft or even almost empty tyre wont immediately be obvious. I had a built in tyre pressure sensor on my last car and ou'd be amazed at how often it went off to say one or other of the tyres was a bit soft... maybe its my driving.

Bottomline:

God quality product at a reasonable price. Keep it in your glovebox or in the boot.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections