Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafa9427 on 09/30/2016

Produto incrivel, funciona muito bem no galaxy s6.

0 0 0

• posted bypaulvdhout on 06/19/2016

Pro: It should be really easy to use Con: it does not charge my LG G3, it simply does not work I have no idea why it does not work. Sometimes it charges for a second, and then it stops.

Impression:the idea and the looks of the product are great;

0 0 0

• posted byAthePsT on 03/01/2016

It took some time to realize that it actually works. The unit senses the phone before the phone senses it. There is a really small area that you need to have your phone placed on for it to charge. Other than that, it works like a charm.

Impression:cool,It works.;

0 0 0

• posted byHansCronau on 09/22/2015

Pros: - The charger is extremely light. - The plastic casing does not look cheap - The surface material feels very nice to the touch Cons: - Stopped charging after a year. (Lights still work, but the charging part doesn't. Other chargers still work fine on my phone.) - There is a charging sweet -... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymceschin on 09/18/2015

I tryed to submit a RMA, but event this action i can't do because the DX.COM inform that my order number doesn't exist. I will wait one more day to try resubmit the RMA Invoice. I hope DX help to replace or reimburse me, for a inoperative item that's doesn't work. In the same order, i ask for QI... Read more

Simply does not work Simply does not work

0 0 0

• posted bylucdaniels on 08/13/2015

Pros good value Con my Phone is not compatible my bad Product an sich no flaws

0 0 0

• posted byprusa77 on 08/09/2015

Really simple to use and charging pretty fast.

0 1 0

• posted bypatrick2212 on 07/05/2015

good working qi charger, very light! sometimes it's difficult to hit the charging spot. it is big but charging spot is little

0 0 1

• posted bySergeyBS on 06/10/2015

Can't work with iPhone 5s. I disapointed.

Impression:Don't work;

1 5 0

• posted byLorenzo.63 on 06/09/2015

good function charger. fast delivery and good products.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere