Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPetrog on 12/17/2014

This Universal QI charger is a bit thicker than I expected, but it works fine. It took me a little while to work out how best to align the phone when placing it on the pad, but either the pad got more tolerant or I got better with time, and now it's really easy. For me, it's definitely a recommended ... Read more

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted bymarclabreche on 12/01/2014

nice design, good visual feedback to tell you if its on (red) and charging (blue). problem is it is hard to find the right spot for it to stay charging. the charge spot seems to shift from time to time. weird. price is nice, but too fussy. my only other Qi charger is the orb from google and it seems ... Read more

Impression:wonky;

0 0 0

• posted bythijsniehof on 06/11/2014

Does exactly what it should do Even works with 1A chargers. I thought it required at least a 2 Amps charger, because of the loss of power in the wireless charging. But it also works with a 1A charger. I use it to charge my LG Nexus 5. Quick: charging my N5 almost as quick as via normal USB charging. ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted byDanDeyo on 03/23/2014

I can drop my LG Nexus 4 on it and it starts charging immediately. Stops charging when the phone is full. The 3 indicator lights (green - charging, red - ready to charge, and blue - finished) are easy to see and understand. Light-weight plastic casing. Needs some rubber feet to keep it from sliding on ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections