Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhmartelli on 06/16/2017

Impression:perfect,Super;

Pros: I'm amazed with the product's quality. Very light weight. It fits just perfectly my Nokia Lumia 930 and work perfectly as well. Just put the phone on it and it starts charging. The seller is very responsive, answer doubts on time, they provide a very good support and I do recommend them. of... Read more

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrafa9427 on 09/30/2016

Impression:cool,Super,handy;

Produto incrivel, funciona muito bem no galaxy s6.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypaulvdhout on 06/19/2016

Impression:the idea and the looks of the product are great;

Pro: It should be really easy to use Con: it does not charge my LG G3, it simply does not work I have no idea why it does not work. Sometimes it charges for a second, and then it stops.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAthePsT on 03/01/2016

Impression:cool,It works.;

It took some time to realize that it actually works. The unit senses the phone before the phone senses it. There is a really small area that you need to have your phone placed on for it to charge. Other than that, it works like a charm.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHansCronau on 09/22/2015

Impression:cool,light,Gadget;

Pros: - The charger is extremely light. - The plastic casing does not look cheap - The surface material feels very nice to the touch Cons: - Stopped charging after a year. (Lights still work, but the charging part doesn't. Other chargers still work fine on my phone.) - There is a charging sweet -... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymceschin on 09/18/2015

Impression:defective,inoperative;

I tryed to submit a RMA, but event this action i can't do because the DX.COM inform that my order number doesn't exist. I will wait one more day to try resubmit the RMA Invoice. I hope DX help to replace or reimburse me, for a inoperative item that's doesn't work. In the same order, i ask for QI... Read more

Simply does not work Simply does not work

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylucdaniels on 08/13/2015

Impression:cool,Super,handy;

Pros good value Con my Phone is not compatible my bad Product an sich no flaws

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byprusa77 on 08/09/2015

Impression:cool;

Really simple to use and charging pretty fast.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypatrick2212 on 07/05/2015

Impression:Super,Lightweight,handy;

good working qi charger, very light! sometimes it's difficult to hit the charging spot. it is big but charging spot is little

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySergeyBS on 06/10/2015

Impression:Don't work;

Can't work with iPhone 5s. I disapointed.

0 1

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere