DX » Community » Reviews » Q91 9" Android 4.2.2 Tablet PC w/ 512MB RAM / 8GB ROM / TF / Wi-Fi / Camera / G-Sensor - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaureto on 07/05/2014

nice wannahave for communicating, reading the news, watching light movies, it takes kind of nice pictures, fast processor, reasonable sound quality, touch screen works fine, nice internet experience. resident android version is in chineese. couldn't find the way to uninstall some useless applications from the main desktop. After installing some games ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDragazul on 06/09/2014

A 9-inch tablet is worth much more in my country, the price is very good, HD is good for watching videos, the white color makes it elegant, the weight that makes it quite light, the android operating system in very good for devices with limited capacity and works well. tablet speed is slow, there are some problems with the touch, and the Backside and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaureto on 05/09/2014

Price: for that price there is no big choice but also cannot aspect the best quality. The aesthetics are good, it's a nice thing, touch pad works fine. Android is a good mobile operating system. Slooooow little thing, didn't work with skype! Playing youtube videos almost impossible. Both cameras very poor quality. Very poor sound. Heavy thing for holding ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byabrivas1 on 01/28/2014

A really cheap Android 9" tablet, we bought it for our 8 years old boy and it is easy to use. It has a big screen so you do not need to wide the image. You can use several external devices due to its different plugs-in. You can wide its memory with an external micro SD card. Good speaker quality. The screen offers enough quality but do not expect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byketamuny on 01/10/2014

1. Its slick and light. Compared to a SGD 55 priced tablet I bought earlier, its much lighter and thinner. 2. Its much easier to navigate than what I owned earlier. Zoom in and out is similar to Ipad. Loading of sites is fast and easy. 3. Resolution is clear and smooth when with minimum applications on. 4. There is a slot for additional memory as the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGerardgs on 01/09/2014

I've bought this tablet to my mother. She is not demanding high performance but reliability and browsing capabilities. She needs to receive mails and to watch pictures. And this tablet does it all without any complicated setup. The price is the best for 9 inches screen. Don't expect high graphics performance, neither fast speed between apps, it is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyalzo on 01/09/2014

Works just fine. Don't be afraid of the single core - it does not really mean much, as long as you don't overload the tablet with too many apps that run in parallel. Even the small memory does not really make any difference for me, as this tablet is mainly used for games for kids. None so far. I bought many tablets in dx, about half of them died within ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhujibear on 12/24/2013

Cheap tablet. Not high end, but quite good for the price. slow processor. Needs reconfiguring to speed it up. I had to disable some items to get the browser to work fast enough. (it took minutes to open a web page) Owners manual is tiny and does not have any real information on how it works it's not exactly what they advertise. There is NO HDMI as advertised.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections