DX » Community » Reviews » PEPK 003 3-in-1 Water-resistant Aluminum Alloy Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjulianvdmeij on 07/09/2014

I like the concept of this case it is water resistant and dust proof, i bought this case because i work at a plant nursery, we work always work with sand and you don't want sand in your phone so when i found this case on DX.com i was very happy and ordered myself one, it came here within 10 days. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabecker on 05/13/2014

The kit is actually quite good.The casing is as promote the ad, very beautiful and elegant. Cell doubles in size and appearance is a more refined mobile. Very easy to put on and remove it. Would be a perfect protection, but dipped my S3 in a bottle of water and water has entered the cell, via the holes ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byyadai54 on 03/07/2014

this case is just perfect. the hardest case there is. high quality materials. lock, volume buttons work great(way better then i expected) easy to use. speakers and microphone works like without the case nice gripy and very steady case. very good locking case little havy.. but i like it there is a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byallanj85 on 02/28/2014

well design with solid secure specially for samsung galaxy s3, bottons lock, zoom/volume, home and back works perfectly, also the sensors.. 100% anti dust.. the armor are 100% anti dust but for water resist.. i think needs to upgrade it more.. also when i first time put my samsung galaxy s3 on it.. my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybace1978 on 12/18/2013

feels verry solid nice feel verrry easy to assamble fits like a glove on my samsung s3 usb cable for charging fits perfict overall a nice pease of protection dos not feel heavey i like the feel and toutsh have not find anny cons yet i like it so if u like it to get it wil test of wirreles charging works ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections