DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire 18650 3.7V 3000mAh Lithium Batteries (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManoRAW on 02/13/2014

-Battery protected from overcharge and over-discharging. -It's really not 3000mAh; -My 3W flashlight turned-off after 1hour work in first time use; -After a few months of using batteries in my 3W flashlight it works less than 30-35 min (capacity become less than 600mAh); -high price for this battery. Capacity of these batteries degrade too fast with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOriginal36 on 11/23/2010

It works in the first few months, and it has a huge amount of mAh. After a few months the battery just stops charging. I tried several different charges - both batteries stopped working after 6-8 months. It may be the protecting circuit that was damaged. I'll try to remove it and maybe it will save the battery. It may also be that the circuit was not ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byKiaviK on 04/23/2010

At first glance, these batteries are good and in fact are. 3000 mAh means that they are good But we know that 3000 mAh is not the real value. This battery can keep on a P7 for about 1 hour more. Error for the batteries I got home after almost 2 months. After 20 days began to emerge from the battery acid. The batteries still work but their life is definitely ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byShutterlag on 03/20/2010

At this price, it's a good buy for 300mAh batteries. But, check the cons below. Nowhere near the stated capacity. Normally with 3000mAh batteries, a 900 lumen flashlight will run for 2.5 hours on full setting. With these, I have tried in 3 different flashlights and only get around 1 nhour 20 minutes. Not only that, but the whole flashlight heats up,... Read more

4 1
  • posted byZeimou on 12/15/2009

Actually I have charged my batteries with this just once, but batteries are still in use, so this has charged them very well. Price is good and I selected this one because of other user report about two independent charging slots. Great. Plastic, but with this price that can be accepted. With two independent charging slots (I haven't checked that by ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections