DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw Zooming 3-Mode LED Headlamp w/ Cree P4-WC (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarkfad on 02/27/2011

Bright LED, good for fixing straps on his head. Very useful ability to change focus. For food uses common AAA batteries. You can use rechargeable batteries. Strong body. Protected against dust and spray. The system changes the focus is implemented poorly, it is suspected that soon it permission or excuse ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaltrg on 03/15/2010

mine is differs from photos in product description - it has smooth soft-touch case and no springs for accu. + it's bright; + gives a lot of flood, similar to flood-to-throw P4 flashlights like C30 (sku.18697) or X2000 (sku.13732) but flood width is ~25% narrower. much more useful for different works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaddogmax on 01/28/2010

Very useful everyday light. Easy to use and very light. Price is not the lowest on the market but delivery is very fast. Aluminium head with zoom is very easy to set from throw to zoom. Quite bright. Last shipping was not the model as described. Power output is lower as should be for CREE P4. Quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMotto79 on 09/07/2009

Very bright light. Good bulit quality. Plastic house, metal head. Very comfortable to adjust the light to your needs. I'd rather buy it with Li-ion batteries on the back of my head. Strobe-mode is totally stupid thing. DX could spent more money to make it more waterfroof instead of strobe mode. Light ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections