DX » Community » Reviews » Dual-Faced Memory Foam Protective Bag for 10" Laptops
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarciomatielo on 11/25/2013

Well built looks good dust doesn't attach to it (outside material) stretchy colors are well mixed perfectly fits my tablet Nothing that I can think of. it's a very good product. It's stretchy but once you take something larger than it from inside, the case material comes back to it's original size really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVaivoska on 09/03/2013

Very soft and durable. I am using it many times and it still looks like new. Bright color, it doesn't look dull. NO CONS. For such price you cannot expect something more. Everything what was written about it and all photos fully illustrate everything. Maybe material could be thicker, but then It won'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynachomur on 08/17/2013

Great product. My 10" tablet fits perfectly. The memory foam look good. It protect the tablet from scratches and for general use. It will no protect your device for a fall or a blow It is very cheap. You will not found a similar bag for under three times the price in Argentina It has a rubber smell,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTalpa on 05/18/2013

* Soft foam material * Fits the intended device (Archos G9 101) * Stitching seem to be fine (except one spot where the red border overlaps/stops, is not 100% parallel but nothing worth complaining about) * As the bag doesn’t close/seal the device in side the sleeve it doesn't prevent sand, small gremlins ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjosalonen on 02/22/2013

Perfect protection for you laptop/tablet with keyboard. I used mine for protecting my Asus transformer and it fit perfectly. The material feels good and feels like it really does protect your precious laptop even if you drop it. You can also flip the case to make it red. It actually is so good that mine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylobo14 on 01/27/2013

This is a well made protective foam bag for tablets. It is just a little bit padded so it offers good protectin from small bumbs and scratches but not from big hits or falls. If you need alot of protection and padding look for something else from dealextreme. None really apart from the small amount of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byugottab on 01/07/2013

My Asus Transformer tablet fits nicely in the sleeve. But also when using the special keyboard dock (which makes it into a laptop basically), it still fits inside this pouch! The price is simply amazing, and the quality is what you would hope for. It's very easy to slide the tablet in- and out of this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBGR02 on 01/04/2013

Easy to use. the material cushions the device pretty well for what it is. Easy to open and easy to close, never had a problem during the aforementioned routines. The sewing is pretty bad, I already know that after a while some of the seams will have to be redone. Definitely not suited for a 10' tablet,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucacan on 12/09/2012

Very usefull, it's perfect for my Asus transformer with the keyboard on. The seaming is good, no problem after two months. It's easy to change the face. It's soft enough to protect the tablet form a fall but it's easy to put, with the asus inside, into my bag. Just bit complex to open and to close the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjarwis2 on 11/29/2012

Very nice protective bag for my EeePC. It's a bit loose for EeePC 1001HA (266 mm — 191.2 mm — 28.5-38 mm), but just barely. Quality is good and it's also reversible if you prefer red color instead of black. This case smells bad right when you get it out of the package. Using it makes your fingers and ... Read more

Bag with Asus EeePC 1001HA inside Bag with Asus EeePC 1001HA inside Bag with Asus EeePC 1001HA inside

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections