DX » Community » Reviews » Comfortable Sponge Bicycle Handle Bar Grips (Pair/Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by korobue on 04/05/2013

Pros: Really really soft, very comfortable, very easy to insert it in a bike. you wont regret buying it, and the price is nice according to the product, if you have problems with tough handle bar, buy these ones then, you will feel very comfortable no doubt, i really recommend it! Cons: maybe the disadvantage can be the sweating situations, see... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by bocad2 on 02/18/2013

Pros: Very easy instalation, and fits any bike handle bar. Beatiful color, and good sponge material. It is just like in the picture. The rubber end is essential to keep the piece on place. Cons: The sponge starts to absorb the sweat after a while of use, and starts to loose confort. With other models that i saw at DX.com i would rather spend a... Read more

1 0
  • posted by cocares on 01/28/2013

Pros: Good material, comfortable. Easy to install. Good price / quality. Cons: None OtherThoughts: Good material, comfortable. Easy to install. Good price / quality. Now I use my bike much. It is more comfortable and easier to maneuver. Hardly on uneven ground you can drop the wheel. Bottomline: Now I use my bike much. It is more comfortable an... Read more

0 0
  • posted by powermaker on 08/28/2012

Pros: The handlebars fit my bar really good, both the length and the diameter. I got the blue ones, witch i hoped for. They look really cool altough my bike is red. They feel pretty good between my fingers. Cons: They my spin around a little, so make sure to dry of any oil on the bars before mounting. Would be good with some more sponge, for re... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Criggie on 07/31/2011

Pros: Works fine - I bought three and got red, yellow and blue. One pair got used on the kid's scooter and that was perfect. Scooter has elastic through the handlebar so you don't lose the ends when its collapsed down. The end-caps even have a small hole for the elastic to go through and get knotted. Cons: The sponge rubber foam is not particul... Read more

1 0
  • posted by larabee on 10/03/2010

Pros: 1) Cheap 2) Comfortable 3) Ergonomic design 4) Greatly reduces the chance of blisters Cons: It may tear easily if not well taken care of. However, if it does tear, you can always choose to buy again as the price is really so rock-bottom cheap. OtherThoughts: Just buy and use it. No fuss installations and you'd be enjoying your biking more... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lwbdx on 09/24/2010

Pros: well its a handle bar grip. not to much to say about it. The build quality seem good enough and Cons: you cant choose the colour. i know they are cheap, but i got yellow ones and i really hoped i would got something else. OtherThoughts: if you need it for that extra touch, you might be dissapointed with the random colour, if you need it f... Read more

1 0
  • posted by reginplus on 01/24/2010

Pros: - Very confortable - Very cheap (almost a deal) - It have like a foamy feel - It looks cool - Ir have these wavy shape to put your fingers and you grab the handlebar stronger - It comes with the handlebar caps - It have a very good grip with the hand and with the handlebar (it doesn't turn on the handlebar) Cons: - You can't choose the co... Read more

1 0
  • posted by mpr001 on 07/26/2009

Pros: very comfortable, very easy to install. cool colours just like the picture. also includes bar-end plugs that can be removed easily if you have handlebar extensions. Cons: none at all except that you might not get the colour you want. on the other hand they're cheap enough - give them to a friend and order another pair; sooner or later you... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections