Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJonasSilv on 11/06/2013

A great number of patches for this price. The back paper on the patches is sometimes difficult to take away, when you remove the back paper you also detroys the edge of the patch if you not are very careful. This takes some extra time. . . . . . . The shipping time was very long. I wish it was more sizes of patches, sometimes it is good with larger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexgrgr on 10/13/2013

Wow, There are certainly a lot of patches. They are large enough for any puncture. One thing I hate about other kits is that there is not enough "glue" for all patches, but in this case I think the tube is big enough for all patches. For anyone new in the fantastic world of flat tires, he will find a bit hard to understand the instructions.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWalther1 on 06/15/2013

Cheap and good quality at the same time. Before I use my old tubes to make patches and I always have a leaks. But with this lot I don't have any problems anymore. Maybe sandpaper. But I have one, so it isn't a problem. Glue will be hard before you use all of patches. English instruction is very good for newbies. Very usefull of you have a bike. Good ... Read more

box with patches patches with sample
    0 0
  • posted byFabianoRamalho on 05/14/2013

It is a very cheap choice to stay ready for action when you have a tire tube problem. Very easy to use and small enougth to carry with your bycicle. The user manual is written in chinese characters, that is absolutely hard to me to understand. I suggest that an english version of user manual could be included. The glue tube should be a little bit bigger.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytehomonkey on 01/26/2013

Cheap. A repair set sold locally for about the same price only contains four rubber patches. This one contains 48! Build quality seems good, then again, there's not much that could go wrong with rubber patches. They have a good thickness, but are not too stiff. Sets bought locally usually contain a bit of sandpaper to prepare the tire before glueing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonathan2908 on 01/15/2013

Great value, cheap for this number of patches, he ones in local shops so its all the same quality and they do the job fine. Also you dont need more that one box for years and years Sets bought locally usually contain a bit of sandpaper to prepare the tire before glueing and no sand paper. Would be nice to get a few different sizes of patch and a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHellerox on 12/26/2012

Lots of patches to fix your tubes and save a few bucks. Really easy to use and fix, easily a no brainer for every cyclist. Package doesn't come with sandpaper, but you can get it cheaply at your local hardware store. Not exactly a con buy you must have it in mind before you actually need to patch the tire. Also you may need more glue for all these patches.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychitopo on 12/09/2012

Lot of ruber patchs with glue. I hope don´t spend them never. Only 24 rubber patchs (in the photo, you can see 48). The problem was that when I bougth the rubber patchs, I thougth I was buying 48 rubber patch. Very long shipping. A paypal dispute was opened because the shippng delayed more than a month. Finaly, the parcel arribed on november 26... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjacko06 on 10/06/2012

it s coming with manyyyyyyy patches! believe me it s much more than what i need and the glue tube is big enought! everybody who ride have to have one like that at home! hard to have cons on those product! i didn t try it but it look very good it s have to much patches!!!! lol but believe me it s very attractive product, in my country 10 patches cost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycidik on 09/13/2011

Price of this product is unbelievable! You get 48 of tire patches and a tube of glue which is enough for 48 patches. It is hard to buy a tube of glue to that price in local shops, but in dealextreme, you just have entire set. That's amazing! You don't get a sandpaper. so you have to buy it from another shop. But i don't think it will be a hard problem ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections