DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Bicycle Mounted Bell (Blue + Grey)
  • 5 star 17 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKizontije on 02/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nothing much to say about this lovely product - it is beautiful, nice fits on the bicycle and is quite loud with nice, bell sound (as a listener, you have no idea that it is in fact, mostly prlastic device), which is needed for a bell on this vehicle in the tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleven on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice loud clear tone. feels like it will last a long time. Cons:Larger than expected, but it could be a pro if you want to use it while wearing large gloves or something. Feels a bit too plastic. OtherThoughts:Soooo much better than the small useless plas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjbreau on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This light weight bell , has great clarity to the ring and is very easy to install. Cons:However the bell is not exactly universal, I had to "Shim" it to the handlebars so it would not slide off. The plastic handle for the bell is a touch light and d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecitsuj on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The bell is loud, and clear. It is llight weight. Setup is very simple. The price is cheaper than most of the other bells on dx.com. Cons:The maximum diameter of the handle bar that this bell can be fitted on is not specified in the product description. For ex... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAngle on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fulfills its function. Looks kind of cheap, but it should last. Cons:I am not aware of any cons. If you need it, buy it. OtherThoughts:I am musing about writing an essay about this wonderful invention. Bottomline:A bicycle bell is a percussive signaling ins... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBohman1885 on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great brrrngg brrnngg old fashion sound. works great, color matches my bike. Cons:the clamp to attach the bell is to small and didn't fit my handle bar. I had to use wire ties to secure the bell. Bell tends to rattle when I ride over rough pavement. Fortunatel... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaulovich on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Loud bell, beautifil color, easy to operate with a finger, easy to instal. Classic sound. Have a nice shiny look. This bell sounds nice for everybody ears Cons:Plastic parts subject to wear and tear. The push bit is the same crappy grey plastic. It will go brittle and w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantoniojesusm on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap, colourful and works well. The ring is loud and very familiar to hear. Cons:The base of the bell is made in plastic and the attachment to the bike too. It's not very resistant to heat or exposed sun light. OtherThoughts:Don't know if is waterproof or if it ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteveo on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The bell works well, is loud, and very inexpensive. Cons:The design is cheap and disposable. Basically, anything that can be made out of plastic is made out of plastic. So, the mounting hardware flexes and does not seem like it will last long and the lever that drives t... Read more

Profile view Top view Side view
    0 0
  • posted byyuriku on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Can't think of any! Maybe price, if you have some original use in mind. Cons:It is not usable, I don't understand those who have left any positive feedback. The bell's lever is made of plastic, but not a hard one, - an easily bendable one. So it actually bends i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections