DX » Community » Reviews » Triple Composite AV Cable Coupler Extension Connector
  • 5 star 18 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrew5 on 01/08/2014

The item has a great price together with perfect functionality. I have been using it for several months now and it is still working perfectly. It answer perfectly as advertise and the connectors are tight enough so you won't have to worry about disconnections. No cons at all, although a manual with possible uses would have been great. If it is useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytommygun9 on 02/18/2013

Exactly as advertised. Solid construction and good conductivity. The plugs are tight so you can be guarenteed it will make a good connection and stay connected - which is good if it will end up hidden away. The spacing between connectors makes it easy to plug in, e.g. not too close, not too far, just right. None at all, really, not a single downside!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperaof on 01/28/2013

It's cheap, perfect for travellers or home due to the small size, I use it to extend the length of composite AV cable for a media player, it works as I expected to, I would recommend it to everyone None, the connector is working correctly, it has the necessary quality, the cables fit in perfectly. None, the connector is working correctly, it has the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeytin1905 on 12/17/2012

Good in shape, good job. Easy to use. Best for this money. Good in shape, good job. Easy to use. Best for this money. Good in shape, good job. Easy to use. Best for this money. no cons. Good in shape, good job. Easy to use. Best for this money. Good in shape, good job. Easy to use. Best for this money. Good in shape, good job. Easy to use. Best for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrokairala on 08/17/2012

Small, easy to connect cables for an extended lenght. Has 3 connections so you can plug video and stereo audio A/V cables. I got good image quality with no interference on audio or video. Not heavy, so won't "hurt" your connectors. Can easily be fixed on a wall using double sided tape. Good build quality. Connectors aren't gold plated. Could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobs3lah on 12/02/2011

This composite cable worked fine with the DVD player. He did everything that was promised in the ad. I realized that some times the DVD image but failed, so I realized it was some dirt between the cables. It was solved only with a clean. The entries could be better insulated, I solved this problem with a tape. The quality is not great but it worked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunknowableone on 07/22/2011

This composite connector was just what I needed! My portable T.V. has a funky video-in input, because the side that plugged in to the tv were an 3.5mm video and 3.5mm audio, and outputted a male composite end. Therefore a lot of my composite cables would not work, such as my iPod video out cable. This was also useful for composite cable extensions for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedram on 04/09/2010

This is cheap and easy to use. I guess it would fine for connecting composite cables. It's not so good for connecting component cables. I connected a 9 foot component cable to my Wii and there was interference in the signal. Without the extender it was fine. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the extension cable because it was a good quality (thick) cable with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosh6025 on 12/27/2009

Perfect for extending anything that uses an RCA style connection, be it composite or component or even electricity. I've got none. I've been using this to connect my xBox with a VGA cable for sound but have since switched to using an HDMI cable. I now use this adapter to extend the length of cable to my rear satellites from my computer. Received in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaC.65 on 05/25/2009

This 3xFemale*2 connector solved all the problems I've had connecting my RCA-based sound system. Not once did I encounter a situation where the provided cables did not suffice in terms of length - which is exactly why I bought a couple of these. They do not, in any way, reduce the video/audio quality and function as a passive bridge between two RCA ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections