DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Bicycle Mounted Bell (Blue + Red)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 8% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRevell on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It emitts a very loud sound that is heard from far away. It makes a nice "classic" bike bell sound. The plastic seems flexible and I think it will survive some colder temperatures as well. I have used it at +5C and it worked fine. When winter comes we will see... Read more

Mounted bell
    0 0
  • posted bynafikman on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, lets start off with it's cheap. It rings and it works as it should, the noise level this bell makes is medium. Cons:Mounts are made of soft plastic, which does not seem strong enough. OtherThoughts:It is not very loud enough and also the "tring" in the sou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteveo on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap bell that works well. It is loud and can be heard from quite a distance. Very easy to mount to a bike's handlebars. Cons:The mounting hardware is cheap plastic. I'm not sure if it will last a season, but I certainly hope so! The bell's lever for ringing is also ma... Read more

Profile view Side view Top view
    0 0
  • posted byasunfun on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I really like the volume and sound. Good assembly quality. cheap for good bell. Cons:A little high priced for the cheap materials. OtherThoughts:I bought this bell for my daughter, she loves it. Now she loves to go around in her bike ringing her new bell. Nothing - I ca... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybeverlyhoward on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Sounds loud enough - It is nice and old fashion style - It is very cheap ----------------------------------------- - Suena lo suficientemente fuerte - Es linda y tiene un estilo antiguo - Es muy barata Cons:- Made of plastic. - It is not easy to dismount if you need t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytwisterkiran on 12/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to fix/mount.Plastic base ensures it will be rust free.Size is just about right.Colour is flashy. Cons:It is not very loud enough and also the "tring" in the sound stays when the trigger comes back to the normal position after it is de-pressed.Intially wh... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRaulAtreides on 06/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Seems cheap - Nice color - Good Sound - Easy to install Cons:- Made with plastic - It breaks easily - Sometimes get stuck inside and the ring sounds mute OtherThoughts:- I ride my bike in the city, where the bystanders invade the bike road. I need a bell to... Read more

2 0
  • posted byavsky995 on 09/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, lets start off with it's cheap. It rings and it works as it should, the noise level this bell makes is medium. It's red so it looks good Cons:The base and trigger is plastic, the trigger feels weak and might break soon. (haven't happen yet while playing with it in m... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAlejo on 11/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:OK here it goes: Touring down a leafy path on a sun lit autumn day with dappled shadows playing on the smooth path before me I round a gentle curve and before me take note of two wandering souls with whom I share the environment meandering in luxuriant ease wi... Read more

2 0
  • posted byliamandagnieszk on 11/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits my full sized mountain bike Cheap as heck Sounds really loud Cons:Build quality is questionable The mount is plastic so I'm not sure it'll last a long time but who knows OtherThoughts: Bottomline:For the price this is a fantastic purchase. I bought it for my own bi... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections