DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Bicycle Mounted Bell (Blue + Red)
  • 5 star 9 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRevell on 06/24/2014

It emitts a very loud sound that is heard from far away. It makes a nice "classic" bike bell sound. The plastic seems flexible and I think it will survive some colder temperatures as well. I have used it at +5C and it worked fine. When winter comes we will see if it can survive -15C. Lets hope so ;) The price is pretty much unbeatable. It ... Read more

Mounted bell
    0 0
  • posted byErezflash on 03/14/2014

Cheap , suitable for the color of the bicycle ,very easy to set up on it ,and doing a very good job .. it's loud :) my child loved it and can't stop Ringing the bell every chance she gets :) couldn't find any for now ,just the plastic bottom of the bell seems a bit breakable. i hope it won't break to easily as my child loved it and can't stop using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypupopa on 09/23/2013

Incredible price point / Nice sound / Good colour Very cheaply made, obviously / Mounts on thin parts of bike Bought this as an order filler. It does work as intended, but all components except for the bell are made from cheap plastic. Makes it wobbly, using it is a bit difficult due to that. A bit too tiny mount. Apart from that it appears to be of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpil on 08/16/2013

Perfect for a children's bike. This sound alarm is good. And it is very cheap. It is loudly. It have good design and well looks. Keep your kid from danger by warning or noticing others. The mounting hardware is cheap plastic. I'm not sure if it will last a season, but I certainly hope so! The bell's lever for ringing is also made of plastic, which means ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynafikman on 06/05/2013

Well, lets start off with it's cheap. It rings and it works as it should, the noise level this bell makes is medium. Mounts are made of soft plastic, which does not seem strong enough. It is not very loud enough and also the "tring" in the sound stays when the trigger comes back to the normal position after it is de-pressed.Intially when the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteveo on 05/23/2013

Cheap bell that works well. It is loud and can be heard from quite a distance. Very easy to mount to a bike's handlebars. The mounting hardware is cheap plastic. I'm not sure if it will last a season, but I certainly hope so! The bell's lever for ringing is also made of plastic, which means that if the clapper gets stuck then the lever will likely break ... Read more

Profile view Side view Top view
    0 0
  • posted byasunfun on 02/16/2013

I really like the volume and sound. Good assembly quality. cheap for good bell. A little high priced for the cheap materials. I bought this bell for my daughter, she loves it. Now she loves to go around in her bike ringing her new bell. Nothing - I can not imagine any one. Maybe a plastic holder crashed if often put it on and off bicycle. Yes, i would ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybeverlyhoward on 12/30/2012

- Sounds loud enough - It is nice and old fashion style - It is very cheap ----------------------------------------- - Suena lo suficientemente fuerte - Es linda y tiene un estilo antiguo - Es muy barata - Made of plastic. - It is not easy to dismount if you need to mount/dismount frequently. ----------------------------------- - Hecha de plástico ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytwisterkiran on 12/09/2012

Easy to fix/mount.Plastic base ensures it will be rust free.Size is just about right.Colour is flashy. It is not very loud enough and also the "tring" in the sound stays when the trigger comes back to the normal position after it is de-pressed.Intially when the trigger is pressed, the sound isnt great and it feels as though the sound has been ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRaulAtreides on 06/03/2012

- Seems cheap - Nice color - Good Sound - Easy to install - Made with plastic - It breaks easily - Sometimes get stuck inside and the ring sounds mute - I ride my bike in the city, where the bystanders invade the bike road. I need a bell to ring quickly... When I tried to ring to avoid a collision the bell broke in my hand. I bought two of these one ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections