Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Ring my Bell

posted by Alejo on 11/28/2010
    2 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

OK here it goes: Touring down a leafy path on a sun lit autumn day with dappled shadows playing on the smooth path before me I round a gentle curve and before me take note of two wandering souls with whom I share the environment meandering in luxuriant ease within my intended route. Just before I reach them on silently gliding rubber spheres I ring the little red bell and scare the hell out of them.
    The bell does its job. It does not break, fall off the bars, fail to function, stick at the crucial moment or refuse out of conscience to be a coconspirator in my dastardly deed.
    I cruise on to the melody of angry curses and futile threats of bodily harm to my being. But does the bell care or desert me? No, it remains steadfast in its assigned location and is ready at my whim to again respond with alacrity should the need arise.

Cons:

Well as stated before in reviews it is a bit cheap (as opposed to also being very inexpensive so what did you expect?). You will probably need to jury rig another strap to hold it sometime in the near future. Try Duct Tape, who cares how it looks obviously you are not going to put this little bell on a $ 1,500 bike in the first place ARE YOU?

Bottomline:

Buy it, scare people with it. if it breaks go back to shouting "On your left!" as you slide up to them on their right.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections