DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Cement Bicycle Mudguard (Pair / Black)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byineflavio on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The back mudguard fits on every bike, it is held by the screw of the seat. It's light, so it remains on the same position even after bouncing a lot (some people said it would lower after some time, mine didn't), Cons:The front mudguard didn't fit my bike, and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeroli on 10/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is a big pro of course. I bought this for the mountainbike of my son. He has a 24 inch MTB. The size of guard for the front wheel is good, for the rear wheel seems a little bit too big, but it is not oversized. Quality is ok for the prize. A simple set... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhuguin91 on 08/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:looks nice good flexibility perfect size protects your back from splash very well Cons:The rear mudguard doesnt always stay at the correct angle, I had to put 4 nuts to hold it on the correct angle, I solve the problem easily. the front mudguard can not fit in your bike,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVandall on 04/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks nice on my bike. Protects you from dirt and splash. Easy to attach to bike. Its plastic: flexible and doesnt rust. Easy to detach for cleaning. Adjustable angle. Cons:Quite pricey for a plastic mudguard. The rear mudguard doesnt always stay at its positi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTOPHeR on 08/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sturdy material Flexible with a nice give, but not too soft. Good size Cons:Does not fit all bikes. Rear has hardware that did not fit my bike. Hardware are all exposed and may rust. Not enough hardware for different bikes. hardware not study. OtherThoughts:I th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynamer066 on 07/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1 - I just buy this Plastic Cement Bicycle Mudguard for my daughter bike. 2 - its a great product and a great price. 3 - cheaper than all internet sale store. 4 - I love the flexibility and i think i'll buy one more for my bike. Cons:only 2 color for this product. this is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections