Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Phomas on 05/07/2012

Pros: Good price and size. Much cheaper than branded. Nice weight of steel :) Cons: Spindle is not located in the center, it is inconvenient, but it works. Shakes and rattles in the bag. Pretty big, I was expecting a smaller. Nice weight of metal, when you hold it in your hand, but unpleasant, when weighing the cycle bag. The key for the spokes... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by shlomis on 03/17/2012

Pros: price was great. it also looked rpmissing and I didn't want to have a chain tool as a part of the standard multitool since it seems not as convenient. Cons: I had it for a month in my seat bag, and then needed to use it - and it twisted on first trial. was totally unusable OtherThoughts: waste of 5$ is also a waste... I am disappointed si... Read more

3 0
  • posted by opticsforhire on 02/27/2012

Pros: Cheap part. Probably you can use it. Cons: It broke when I try break my chain. Spindle just bent. Poor quality of white part. The black part thread smaller that white part thread. And when breaking chain - spindle not centered and therefore bent. I used it only one time, but not break my chain Shimano HG73 OtherThoughts: Metal of spindle... Read more

3 0
  • posted by abanderas on 01/22/2012

Pros: it's cheap and small size. Cons: for the money, making money should be better. is made of pressed metal. using the guides were bent chain. as well as the bent pin Releaser. OtherThoughts: one-time thing. use it as a model for the production of a good metal. I think for the money you can find a more quality product that will not break afte... Read more

0 0
  • posted by thecustomer on 05/29/2011

Pros: The main pro: It is cheap. It is at least built of metal and should be durable. Cons: It is not crafted as perfect as more expensive similar tools of major brands are. Using the tool includes a little bit of fiddling around where it should just work perfect. OtherThoughts: It is probably okay if you know what you are doing and will use it... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Baycode on 05/03/2011

Pros: This is a small and very handy product. You can break and repair your chain. Also you can adjust your rim spokes whith it. It is smaller than I expect and I really like it. It is not heavy and seems durable. I recommend it. Cons: It is pricey. Build quality should be better at this price range. OtherThoughts: I beleive every biker should... Read more

0 0
  • posted by BigH2011 on 01/27/2011

Pros: Pretty decent chain breaker stronger metal and a spoke wrench feature is so awsome because it has a unique look and i hope that it works for me. Cons: it has a stronger sturdy metal but the screw on the chain breaker is a little flimsy also does not fit that good but its mediocre i guess. OtherThoughts: pretty cool product i haven,t used... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections