Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPhomas on 05/07/2012

Good price and size. Much cheaper than branded. Nice weight of steel :) Spindle is not located in the center, it is inconvenient, but it works. Shakes and rattles in the bag. Pretty big, I was expecting a smaller. Nice weight of metal, when you hold it in your hand, but unpleasant, when weighing the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshlomis on 03/17/2012

price was great. it also looked rpmissing and I didn't want to have a chain tool as a part of the standard multitool since it seems not as convenient. I had it for a month in my seat bag, and then needed to use it - and it twisted on first trial. was totally unusable waste of 5$ is also a waste... I ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byopticsforhire on 02/27/2012

Cheap part. Probably you can use it. It broke when I try break my chain. Spindle just bent. Poor quality of white part. The black part thread smaller that white part thread. And when breaking chain - spindle not centered and therefore bent. I used it only one time, but not break my chain Shimano HG73... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byabanderas on 01/22/2012

it's cheap and small size. for the money, making money should be better. is made of pressed metal. using the guides were bent chain. as well as the bent pin Releaser. one-time thing. use it as a model for the production of a good metal. I think for the money you can find a more quality product that will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythecustomer on 05/29/2011

The main pro: It is cheap. It is at least built of metal and should be durable. It is not crafted as perfect as more expensive similar tools of major brands are. Using the tool includes a little bit of fiddling around where it should just work perfect. It is probably okay if you know what you are doing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBaycode on 05/03/2011

This is a small and very handy product. You can break and repair your chain. Also you can adjust your rim spokes whith it. It is smaller than I expect and I really like it. It is not heavy and seems durable. I recommend it. It is pricey. Build quality should be better at this price range. I beleive every ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigH2011 on 01/27/2011

Pretty decent chain breaker stronger metal and a spoke wrench feature is so awsome because it has a unique look and i hope that it works for me. it has a stronger sturdy metal but the screw on the chain breaker is a little flimsy also does not fit that good but its mediocre i guess. pretty cool product ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections